crossbow hunting show

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

M&M

crossbow hunting show

Post by M&M »

Just putting my 2 cents in I love to watch all the hunting shows on tv. and there is a lot of good bow hunting shows but I have not seen a single hunting show that embraces crossbow hunting I think if excalibur would sponser such a show it would be a big hit and they could dispell some of the untrue things people think of crossbows and win over some new xbow hunters, and possibly encourage other states and provinces to open themselves up to xbow hunting. Just a thought. M&M
darkhollowarcher

re

Post by darkhollowarcher »

Excalibur is one of the sponsers for Hunting across america on the outdoor channel,and they do show several crossbow hunts each season
Bob
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i just think some still dont consider xbows as archery lol.. i never see any crossbow hunts for whitetail on TV :cry:
M&M

Post by M&M »

I just think if excalibur would sponser their own show they could manage the content and keep it all geared to crossbow hunting and education M&M
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

Seen Bill T hunting whitetails a few weeks ago in one of the canada in the rough episodes :lol:
bow hunter

Post by bow hunter »

Canada in The Rough aired a show recently, featuring Bill T. hunting whitetails on Wolfe Island. Also saw Bill T. talking xbows on Ted Nugent's show.
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

There were a couple of episodes of Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild that featured the Excalibur this season. Also, Ralph and Vicki from The Archer's Choice have started a new show called The Choice where they branch out and use guns and crossbows, too. I haven't caught a crossbow episode yet, but they have a very entertaining show and it's worth watching no matter what they're hunting with.
Rich

Post by Rich »

The Choice aired the other day on the Outdoor Channel. They had their son shooting hogs down in Florida using a 10 Point. Here is the schedule:

http://www.theoutdoorchannel.com/showin ... ShowID=632
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

Really?! How old is that boy? I thought he was 5 or 6!
Rich

Post by Rich »

I want to say 6-8 years old. What a way to get started, shooting hogs at that young age. I've seen a few young ones grow up on hunting shows over the years, Guy Fitzgerald has been hunting with his dad for a long time. Ted Nugent's boy is really active on his shows. And now Jay Gregory of the Wild Outdoors already has his young boy hunting on his show. Must be nice to be spoon feed those monster bucks at such a young age.