New Member & X-Bow hunter

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

saxman

New Member & X-Bow hunter

Post by saxman »

Hi
My name is Scott (saxman) I live in N.E. Florida and am new to this forum and crossbow shooting and hunting.
I just purchased an Exomax (2006) from a dealer on e bay with the scope package.
I can't wait to get it.
I am a Pro Saxophonist and travel all over the world playing music and I love to hunt and fish.
I have recently been diagnosed with PKD, a rare kidney disease and need a transplant. you can hear my music at www.myspace.com/saxman1
I am going to Michigan next month deer hunting with an old friend, this will be a life long dream for me and I am taking my Exomag. I look forward to taking my first deer with it,my first deer period.
I look froward to being part of this fine community and meeting all of you through posts.
Scott
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Hey Scott : Welcome .... congrats on your new purchase , and good luck in Michigan !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
exocet

Post by exocet »

Welcome Saxman!! Good luck on your hunt and hope you get well soon :D I have the Exocet 200. Jack.
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Welcome and enjoy your hunt in Michigan. First deer I ever got was in Michigan, some 35 years ago. I used to live around Houghton Lake and hunted every day in season, I miss it very much. Good luck to you!

Regards
Joe
wabi

Post by wabi »

Welcome to the forum!
Good luck on your deer hunt!
wabi
A.W

Post by A.W »

Congrats and welcome. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
deerman

Post by deerman »

Hi Sax Man;hope your hunting is good with the new x-bow and your health gets better.As for x-bow hunting in MI. the DNR here require that you get a disability permit before you can hunt here.I had to go threw the same BS. First a therpist and Dr. have to fill out a form saying that you have a permanent injury and are unable to use a vertical bow to hunt with. The MI DNR will send you the form. I will dig up my permit and get you the address for the form. :)
TYE

Post by TYE »

Welcome :)
NZ Hunter

Post by NZ Hunter »

Welcome Saxman, look forward to your posts on up and coming hunts.
If it feels good, DO IT.