NEXT SUNDAY!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Moreland

NEXT SUNDAY!

Post by Moreland »

Allright, who's ready for the season to start... I know I am. It is too long in between seasons. I've got my bow setup and am ready to get out there. We are getting the treestands fixed up tomorrow and then one more week.
It's not a Passion. It's and Obsession.
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

you're putting your treestand up tomorrow, mine's been up for 2 months now :lol: . I beleive i'm ready. :D
wabi

Post by wabi »

I'm ready to start moving stands already. :lol:
Always question my locations just before season opens. :wink:
Next Saturday here, and I'll get my chance to abandon my wife for 4 months.
Last edited by wabi on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wabi
terry-1

season

Post by terry-1 »

Season opens here the 1st. I already have stands up, floodplots planted, feeders running for months,8 trail cameras out for months. I love doing it though it allows me to spend time outdoors all summer before season. It also gives me a big head start come opening day I already have several good bucks picked out and stands up for opening day. Hopefully one will come by within 30 yards and meet my Exocet and Beman thunderbolt tipped with wasp boss broadhead! :D
Moreland

Post by Moreland »

Got all the stands fixed up today and my portable stand in place, now it's just one more week... and it can't come quick enough! We also sighted our guns in today, i'm shooting 1 inch groups, with a few oddball shots, but i still need to do some more practicing before rifle season. My EXCAL is all setup though!! :lol:
It's not a Passion. It's and Obsession.
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

I can't wait, I pick my spots and peg them. I carry my stand in and out. This year I have few spot I want to try on the ground. Man I can't wait.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

wabi wrote:I'm ready to start moving stands already. :lol:
Always question my locations just before season opens. :wink:
Next Friday here, and I'll get my chance to abandon my wife for 4 months.
Wabi its this saturday sept 30.. And ya i cant wait either!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Allan

Post by Allan »

I can't sart until the 15th of October.

No problem, by then there will be no mosquitoes (sp?) or other bugs. Hopefully the leaves will be down also.
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

Yesterday went with a friend to place 2 box blinds on a property that he's hunted for a few years. It's all apple tree on one side and corn on the other, he claims to have seen a 16 pointer there last here, he's son also seen it. Anyways the box blinds will be nice if it's raining or snowing. we build them out of plywood, there 4 ft by 4 ft by 6ft tall with the roof on a slope so that snow won't accumulate, 3 sides have working windows(12 inches by 4 feet) for those windy days and a nice sized door on the forth side. all we need now it the cable and internet hooked up know :lol: