O/T Weekend Storm.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

A.W

O/T Weekend Storm.

Post by A.W »

Anybody affected by the weekend storm? Lot's of trees down here in Toronto and southern Ontario.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Grizzly-Papa

Post by Grizzly-Papa »

yeah, I was affected :cry: I stayed indoors where it was safe and watched WILDTV instead. Man, how do these guys see and shoot so many large bucks?

I mean, the deer actually linger around their tree stands. Are they hunting in a fenced in pen 1 acre in size?

Makes you wonder :?

Grizzly-Papa
Life is too short to spend it indoors!
TYE

Post by TYE »

I WAS going to walk over to a girls house, but I changed my mind when I looked outside and seen the wind blowing like crazy. :lol:
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Yes. Here we had high winds too. We lost 2 big trees I had to cut up.
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:shock: Come on TYE , Lets see here Girl !!! many possibilites !! a little wind :?: :?: Seams like a sure thing you could have even tested out your new orange vest and boxers !! :D :lol: :lol:
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

TYE wrote:I WAS going to walk over to a girls house, but I changed my mind when I looked outside and seen the wind blowing like crazy. :lol:
LMAO---- ARE YOU SERIOUS?------STEEL
ch312

Post by ch312 »

TYE wrote:I WAS going to walk over to a girls house, but I changed my mind when I looked outside and seen the wind blowing like crazy. :lol:
this is a hunting forum not a little story telling dating forum dude :roll: your posts about these so called "girls" is getting old....
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

ch312 wrote:
this is a hunting forum not a little story telling dating forum dude :roll: your posts about these so called "girls" is getting old....
LOL-STEEL