Greywolf - great seller!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JeffOwens

Greywolf - great seller!!!

Post by JeffOwens »

Just got a dozen bolts from him, great guy to deal with! I am very pleased with the speed of service, and quality of product. My father in law who I was buying for, is also very pleased. If any of you are thinking of buying bolts from him, I would highly suggest it :)
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I got 12 of his also.. great guy to deal with and a pleasure to chat with on the phone...

he just got me started making my own custom bolts. I cant thank him enough for his time

A+++ member here
Callo21

Post by Callo21 »

I was wondering where do you buy from grey wolf, does he have a web site.
Big Al

Re: Greywolf - great seller!!!

Post by Big Al »

JeffOwens wrote:Just got a dozen bolts from him, great guy to deal with! I am very pleased with the speed of service, and quality of product. My father in law who I was buying for, is also very pleased. If any of you are thinking of buying bolts from him, I would highly suggest it :)
Where do you find ads for Greywolf? Is this the Greywolf the same as the forum member?
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Yes, he is the one and same as posts on this forum. His bolts are almost too pretty to use! I'm saving for some myself. Nonpareil!
Orion

Post by Orion »

I bought a dozen from him also like you said almost to pretty to shoot excellent work. I'll be ordering another set soon
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

crazy farmer wrote:I got 12 of his also.. great guy to deal with and a pleasure to chat with on the phone...

he just got me started making my own custom bolts. I cant thank him enough for his time

A+++ member here
I'm wondering, is there a bible of arrow/bolt making that you folks recommend?
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks for the great words about my work, You guy's are too much, I enjoy what I do . And even more I enjoy seeing your photos and hearing the great storys about your kill's with my bolt's and arrows I made for you. I was taught by my Father a long time ago if your going to do something , do it right !! He used to make cedar arrows back when that was all there was, Thanks again for the kind words you folks are the best Craig ( GREYWOLF) [email protected]
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Curdog

Post by Curdog »

Hey GREYWOLF, no need to blush. You put out a great product!!! I have gotten several arrows from you and have been impressed with all of them. I have also gotten some great arrows from BJ, seems you two split all my business. Let me tell you folks something, I would never buy from anywhere else. Curdog
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Well, dang hard choice, I got some arrows from Craig, aka GreyWolf and was very pleased w/ them. Also did a tad of business w/ BJ and was happy there too. Both are winners in my book.
"Eze 18:21"
TYE

Post by TYE »

When I get a little bling, I will be ordering some stuff from him for sure. :)
hawg hunter

Greywolf

Post by hawg hunter »

The man is pleasure to do business with . HIs bolts are very well accented. and show QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP,we are lucky to his have someone who cares about what they produce.
TYE

Post by TYE »

By the way Greywolf, you can hold me to what I said. :P