Don't miss me too much.... (Took my 1st bear)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

Don't miss me too much.... (Took my 1st bear)

Post by TYE »

:lol:

I'm goin' away for 2 weeks. Goin' up to the hunt camp, for rifle season. Hope to get me a few deer with the cannon :)

Take care :) and don't ya'll let it get to quiet around here without me. :wink: :P
Last edited by TYE on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Im sure it wont.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

So were going to have some quiet time around here :P . Just joking Tye, good luck, hope you guys fill all the tags. I'm only going the second week, last year we had 8 tags filled four, maybe i'll fill them all this year.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hehe.

By the way, good luck to all of you during the firearm season :)
TYE

Post by TYE »

pphoenix wrote:So were going to have some quiet time around here :P . Just joking Tye, good luck, hope you guys fill all the tags. I'm only going the second week, last year we had 8 tags filled four, maybe i'll fill them all this year.
Thanks bud :) Good luck on the second week :D

2 years ago I filled 3 other guys tags :lol: The deer just kept coming out to me. I ran a little low on bullets. :lol:
Last edited by TYE on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

TYe you're missing 2 weeks from school, no, no, no, big no no :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd probably be doing the same 8)
TYE

Post by TYE »

pphoenix wrote:TYe you're missing 2 weeks from school, no, no, no, big no no :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd probably be doing the same 8)
Long story.... :oops:
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

TYE wrote:
pphoenix wrote:So were going to have some quiet time around here :P . Just joking Tye, good luck, hope you guys fill all the tags. I'm only going the second week, last year we had 8 tags filled four, maybe i'll fill them all this year.

2 years ago I filled 3 other guys tags :lol: The deer just kept coming out to me. I ran a little low on bullets. :lol:
3 years ago, i didn't go, they had 10 tags and filled them from monday to thurday morning. :shock: .
Last year the first morning, one guy shot 3 8) and the second day we got the 4th, then we had really bad weather and a full moon not helping.
TYE

Post by TYE »

pphoenix wrote:
TYE wrote:

3 years ago, i didn't go, they had 10 tags and filled them from monday to thurday morning. :shock: .
Last year the first morning, one guy shot 3 8) and the second day we got the 4th, then we had really bad weather and a full moon not helping.
That's a good hunt then :) Hehe

I shot 3 one day. One in the morning, and then 2 came out to me at the same time in the afternoon.

My dad always has the bears coming out to him, lol. :lol:
TYE

Post by TYE »

Well, I'm outta here. Talk to you all in 2 weeks :)
wabi

Post by wabi »

Don't wind up trailing some hot young woman this trip! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But if you do be sure to post some pics! :wink:
wabi
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Good hunting, Tye!

Here's a question for you Canadians:

What's up with "filling other guy's tags?" Is party hunting legal up there? I assume so, if guys on here are doing it.

Man, they'll lower the boom on you for shooting a deer and letting someone else tag it down here! Big no-no in Caroline.

When ya'll hunt together, can anybody shoot deer so long as the party has tags, or what?

Just curious.

Grizz
ch312

Post by ch312 »

as long as everything is legit im pretty sure that 1 person could fill 10 tags that the group has....
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

ch312 wrote:as long as everything is legit im pretty sure that 1 person could fill 10 tags that the group has....
you got that right, i'll probably try to save my tag until the end if possible, only 3 out of the 8 hunt with archery ( all x-bows, all excals), but if we get them all filled i wouldn't mind giving mine up.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Good luck hunting Tye.

I personally think we should shut down this forum till you get back. Your turning out to be the GRAND PUBBA, of this sight.

Or we'll all talk about you when your gone. :lol: :lol:

Grey Owl