1 more for my deer hunting wish list

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

1 more for my deer hunting wish list

Post by munch »

the next time i sit in the bush from 6 am to 6 pm could one of you guys please stick a sign in the a%% of the last deer to pass at 8:30 in the mornning that says thats it thats all so i don,t sit in the tree all day thinking it,s going to get bigger and better(it realy hurts when a guy gets home with nothing and your wife says well your friends don,t sit in a tree all day) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Daniele

Wish list

Post by Daniele »

Done that a few times,
defeats the saying that if you put ime in the bush you get your deer;
i have taken quite a few over time, no trophies, but then again i want meat not trophies.
Depends where you hunt and their moving patterns, i hear of a guy in my area that claims to know what cycle the deer will come back to a certain area/bush, of course i can't say anything about it other than the fact that i have spent days sometimes in a particular bush for 3 days or more ( AM hunts till about noon or one pm,never seeing any.
Other times i'd see some deer everyday in the same spot.
GO FIGURE!
I know from looking at the pics. here and the stories i read i don't have great producing spots, not easy when you don't own land, have no access to CROWN Land or live in heavily populated areas ( DEER POPULATION ).
Good hunting, be safe.
munch

Post by munch »

daniele i don,t know what i,m doing wrong it took me 4 or 5 years to shoot the first with the bow but i can shoot 1 almost every time i go now . i,m like you it,s hard to shoot a big one if there are no big ones around i don,t like to hunt the same place 2 days in a row thinking i,ll preasure the deer but i may have to start doing that. it also does not help when your working on nice days and hunting in the ran and cold i thing that changes how the deer move