Best gas prices!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Best gas prices!!

Post by chris4570 »

I've noticed that the best time and place to get gas is Saturday, early morning at Pioneer.

While on my week off I filled up at $.73 and $.71/L. This morning it was the same, $.73/L. At least $.13/L cheaper than the gas station across the road from it.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

The good price in Anchorage Alaska is 2.31/ gal. You would think that all the oil we send out of this state it would be cheaper.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Big Al,

Costs alot to ship it back to you :lol: . Same everywhere. Makes no sense that we export most of our goods and buy from other countries because it is cheaper. :?
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

We have a refinery in Fairbanks and it is shipped by rail down south to us. We also have the lowest taxes in the U.S.A. on fuel. Just wonder why it's so high here? the only reason I can come up with is, because they can.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Bingo! Supply and demand. You can't get something easily, then you pay a premium.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

$2.18 here right now.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I sent one of the gas companies an email last year, and their excuse was that it is because it is a traded commodity. But it still doesn't make sense how one company can sell it for $.13/L cheaper than the other, unless of course they admit to ripping us off.

I save over $10 when I fill my van at Pioneer. That tells me that the Esso across the street is making $10 more than the Pioneer on the same amount of fuel. That really adds up!!!! And I'm sure the Pioneer is still making money.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
shawn_b

Post by shawn_b »

2.25 gl hear in cincinnati
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

Here in Ottawa the price fluctuates daily. It is more expensive in the morning and less expensive later in the evening.

Lately, we've been starting the day in the mid 80s. In the evening, it is normally in the low 80s, sometimes hitting .79 cents if your very lucky.

Mountain Man
afd34744

Post by afd34744 »

As low as $2.05 last week. Now up to $2.19