Need help ASAP!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tigerpaw

Need help ASAP!!

Post by Tigerpaw »

edited because of jealous hunters that are trying to get me in trouble. Just so you know every thing on the hunts that took these deer was done legal but for the tags being applied 10 min. after they should have.
Last edited by Tigerpaw on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
huntman

Post by huntman »

My advice is reading the pope and young website or boone and crocket to learn what are scorable points and how to measure and score you trophy. Any of them are certainly trophies but there may specifics when it comes to main beam, g1, g2 etc. I personally dont understand the scoring cause ive never been fortunate enough to take a monster like any of those!
Congrats on the terriable delema your facing!! :lol: :wink:

heres the link for boone and crocket

www.boone-crockett.org
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

They're are great bucks, but from the pics ,the one on the right-side of ATV, looks like he has a tremendous rack
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Tough to judge from the pics, but the one on the right side of the pic with the ATV (your left hand) and the rifle buck are probably close in scoring.
wabi
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

First off, Congratulations on the 3 great bucks!

As had been mentioned, it's hard to tell going by pictures...

Is that one on your left hand side a 7 pointer or an 8 pointer?... I can't tell from the angle, but it looks like he's only got 3 points on his left side.

I would say the rifle buck and the one on your left would score somewhere's in the mid to high 130's GROSS score.

I'd say the same about the other buck too, in the 130's from what I can tell. This is just a guess going by the pictures of course...

Check the list to see if you have an Official FROW scorer in your area so that he can put a tape on them. Then you'll know which one you want to bring in. There are no charges to have your trophies scored, but if you want to put them in the book you will have to send in both of the official score sheets of your crossbow bucks at the same time to the address provided on the FROW website. If you're interested in registration it will cost you only $10.00 for registering both bucks, if you send them both in at the same time. They will both make book in the crossbow category BTW. Unfortunately, your rifle buck wont...

Here's the link to the FROW website:

http://www.frow-biggamerecords.com/
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Alot of people wish they had your TROUBLES! Decisions, Decisions, which of these great deer do I take. Just kidding, I like the one in your left hand of the double.
Why ride when you can walk!