Excalibur 2007 Catalogue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

APEX: "the highest or culminating point," syn.: Summit! As defined by Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary. I'm intriqued by this one, I see alot of potential for fun.

Regards
Joe
PS: By the way, nice choice on the model name.
A.W

Post by A.W »

A.W wrote:Does the illuminated reticle of the new Varizone over lay the original reticle or is this strictly an on/off situation?
Does anyone know?
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Makomachine

Post by Makomachine »

Just got my Phoenix this year and really wanted a thumbhole stock with lighted scope. Seems like I got into it a year early...such is life. (Not that I'm complaining about it...had two deer in the freezer because of it.)

I love the Excal simplicity but wish they were a tad narrower. I know that isn't feasible but it's probably the primary reason I continue to look at other xbows. I carry a blind, treestand, seat, etc. with me when I go into the woods and I'm always bumping the limb on it when I have one on each shoulder. That and I've hit the door frame more than once when rushing out to go hunting. Doh...
Last edited by Makomachine on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excalibur Phoenix
Vari-Zone Scope
Steddy Eddy
Gold Tip LII / Blazer vanes / Tracer Nock / Slick Trick BH
TYE

Post by TYE »

Makomachine wrote:That and I've hit the door frame more than once when rushing out to go hunting. Doh...

Hehe I done that a few times before. :lol: Running out the door then all of a sudden stop dead in my tracks cuz the bow gets stuck in the doorway. :lol:
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

I hear ya Makomachine. I just bought a new Phoenix 3 weeks ago and really wanted a thumbhole stock also. I have been shooting the old stock for the last 14 years, so what is a few more, besides I don't want to move up to more draw weight just for the stock. Still the best X-bow out there!
Hipwader

Post by Hipwader »

Boy the new ones sure are PURRRTY :lol: