Photos of 3D Shoots From Years Past

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ComfyBear

Photos of 3D Shoots From Years Past

Post by ComfyBear »

Since the Hunting Season is over, it's time to reminisce, and .R.J. pics got me inspired to share some of my photos

Above is a pic of a few members who shot 3D at 10Ring's "CSC" Club

Below are a few pics at Wolf's Den / BigBear's 3D Birthday Shoot

Some Forum Members

Trophy Winners
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Nice shots ... I got a chance to shoot 10 rings course a couple of times ... and I was at The Wolf's Den / BigBear's 3D Birthday Shoot ... a cool course as well ! ... Thanks for posting them Lou ! ... still chokes me up to see Mikey V in those shots .... his input / stories and pictures are sadly missed ... he was one of the positive contributors from way back ...
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

R.J. wrote:Nice shots ... I got a chance to shoot 10 rings course a couple of times ... and I was at The Wolf's Den / BigBear's 3D Birthday Shoot ... a cool course as well ! ... Thanks for posting them Lou ! ... still chokes me up to see Mikey V in those shots .... his input / stories and pictures are sadly missed ... he was one of the positive contributors from way back ...
They certainly are nice, especially since you took the first two. :wink:

You're right about Mikey V., I feel the same way, the forum just isn't the same without him. The few times that we got together, I always felt, if it wasn't for the distance, that both of you were folks that I'd of liked to get to know better. With Mikey, that will never happen. :(
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

I thought they looked familiar ~ :lol:

Was in Mikey V's neck of the woods this afternoon taking pictures ... just enjoying the cold crisp day .... He is sorely missed !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Nice pics Lou :wink: ...Those were some fun shoots, and had a good time with the boys :D ...BB
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads