Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bowster

Post by Bowster »

Welcome Cal...

I have been browsing this forum for a little over a year and don't own a crossbow either.

I have been hunting with a compound but plan on being an excalibur owner before the September moose season.

I've learned a lot from this forum and would recommend it to all with an interest in archery or just the outdoors.

Hats off to all who make this forum possible.
If the thrill of the hunt is lost, then I have lost.

Phoenix - Varizone Scope - Custom GT Laser II - 100 grain Slicks / brass inserts - Boo string

PSE Axe 6 - Axcel Sight - QAD Rest - TruBall S1 Release
WMU-92-SS

Re: Newbie

Post by WMU-92-SS »

Welcome
Cal wrote:I'm new here, and to Crossbow scene. At this time, I DO NOT OWN a xbow.
But on the comments of "JIM C.", I thought I should "log on" and get the answers to my questions here as well.

I'm looking at a purchase in or around April and this manufacturer is one of the TOP TWO that I'm considering.

I will listen to all, and make MY OWN decision when the time is right. BUT I will enjoy talking bows with the other members on this site.

You reputation in this field is second to none, and that is important to me.

So if I do say something wrong, or out of place, PLEASE fell free to PM me to corrected it.

Thank you, Cal
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

welcome cal, good to have ya here
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

Welcome aboard Cal.
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
Cal

Post by Cal »

Thank you guys. I know I WILL LEARN a lot here. I was ready this as it was going, and waited to try to cover all that welcomed me. Thanks, Cal
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Welcome. I'm not one to spend a lot of time on the computer, with the exception of this forum. 95% of my internet time is right here. You will find plenty of good folks here, always willing to help out. Good stories, good pictures, good information, good comraderie. And when you get a chance you can pick on Tye!! :lol:
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

Welcome to the forum.
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
huntertroyjack

Post by huntertroyjack »

Welcome to the forum,Cal!!!
troy