Anna Nicole

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Anna Nicole

Post by crazyfarmer »

just heard she died? I dont ever wish anything bad on anyone, but she and everyone around her are some of the weirdest people I have ever seen(well on TV anyway LOL). Anyone know the cause of death? Maybe the trim spa combined with drugs? Its just a odd thing cause her son dies last year I think, now its something going on with her new baby and her dad..

comments :lol: :D
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

It's probably from not eating enough fresh meat. She was PETA

DrDan
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

I heard it was drug related but you no how rumors fly on the web. She was in Florida to close a deal on a large Boat that was capable of trips to the Bahamas where I guess she resides.

She was a screwball but I hope she Rests in Peace..
xeon

Re: Anna Nicole

Post by xeon »

crazyfarmer wrote: Maybe the trim spa combined with drugs?

lol, anythings possible. :lol:
gerald

Post by gerald »

With all due respect to the posters, is this a gossip forum or a bow hunting forum? The thread begs the question;.... who cares?
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

from what I know its a open forum.. I asked about making a sperate lounge for stuff like this but everyone wanted to keep it in on section. We chat about hunting all day long, its nice to goof off on something else once in a blue moon
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I can't believe that we're going there again, GERALD if the post subject doesn't interest you, DON'T OPEN IT :evil: . About Anna Nichole, I'm terribly saddened by the death of anyone. It's ashame that she didn't get the help that she so desperately needed. I'm not proud of this by any means but after my accident, I became dependant on narcotic pain medications. At the time, I didn't think of the conseqences because the pain was so severe. Then came the depression from being 36 and in a wheelchair and an addiction to antidepressants. This past year, God gave me the strength to get off of most of the meds. So, I think real hard about judging anyone without having walked in their shoes. As for posting on this topic, I've got friends on this forum that I feel that I can share other topics with, without being judged. " It's an excalibur thing " :wink:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

raydaughety wrote:I can't believe that we're going there again, GERALD if the post subject doesn't interest you, DON'T OPEN IT :evil: . About Anna Nichole, I'm terribly saddened by the death of anyone. It's ashame that she didn't get the help that she so desperately needed. I'm not proud of this by any means but after my accident, I became dependant on narcotic pain medications. At the time, I didn't think of the conseqences because the pain was so severe. Then came the depression from being 36 and in a wheelchair and an addiction to antidepressants. This past year, God gave me the strength to get off of most of the meds. So, I think real hard about judging anyone without having walked in their shoes. As for posting on this topic, I've got friends on this forum that I feel that I can share other topics with, without being judged. " It's an excalibur thing " :wink:
well said man.. I wasnt meaning to make fun of the topic though. I just feel like then people around her definitly didnt help her get better. They act as if they did, but most of them just wanted money.

as for the topic, its always 3-4 atleast per week in here that dont talk about hunting. Its nice to have a little mix. I love hunting, but soon you will run out of things to talk about, espically for those that visit here 3-4 times a day LOL
txzbaddboy

Post by txzbaddboy »

very well said Ray, and the same here, being addicted to something life isnt easy, she will be missed .........
WAB

Post by WAB »

thanks for keeping us a breast of the situation.........sorry had to say it :oops:
Camper

Post by Camper »

There are many other people who died yesterday that contributed more to this world and deserved more publicity then she did.

Lets hear about them

Camper
Time and Patience the best advice my Grandfather gave me.

Camper
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

They probably didn't have the assets that Anna Nicole possessed. :shock:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Camper

Post by Camper »

That's true!
Time and Patience the best advice my Grandfather gave me.

Camper
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

About off-topic posting: The reason posts and threads appear that have nothing to do with crossbow hunting is because this is a forum of cyber-friends, and where friendship is, varied conversation is. You won't find us discussing only one topic all the time any more than you'll find any group of friends anywhere discussing only one topic all the time ... doesn't matter whether you're out and about in society, or on the net ... where people gather, people talk. That's human nature. To insist that we stifle all off-topic posting would be to stick a deadly knife of needless control into a forum that is very much alive and well.

Will everybody be interested in every topic? No. That's human nature too.

This forum is made up of folks who do a very good job of keeping a lid on threads that get out of hand, and our moderators do the rest.

There are no problems here. Let's not create any.

Good folks, good talk, good place to gather. Let's keep it open.

:D
Grizz
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Grizzly Adam wrote:About off-topic posting: The reason posts and threads appear that have nothing to do with crossbow hunting is because this is a forum of cyber-friends, and where friendship is, varied conversation is. You won't find us discussing only one topic all the time any more than you'll find any group of friends anywhere discussing only one topic all the time ... doesn't matter whether you're out and about in society, or on the net ... where people gather, people talk. That's human nature. To insist that we stifle all off-topic posting would be to stick a deadly knife of needless control into a forum that is very much alive and well.

Will everybody be interested in every topic? No. That's human nature too.

This forum is made up of folks who do a very good job of keeping a lid on threads that get out of hand, and our moderators do the rest.

There are no problems here. Let's not create any.

Good folks, good talk, good place to gather. Let's keep it open.

:D
you need to run for pres lol.. I'd definitly vote for you over Clinton 8) HAHAHAHAHHA

But well said, 95% of my posts are about hunting on here. I know I dont have AIM and all the chat crap, dont have time to stay online and do that anyway but I have alot of friends here which is why I check back 24/7..

I still say we need a BS room for long time members here :lol: :D