Excalibur's customers service, unbelievable.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Excalibur's customers service, unbelievable.

Post by Pydpiper »

I had a small issue with my crossbow when I first bought it, an issue so small/rare it's not worth mentioning. I called the customer service line and was told to bring my bow to the factory to have it looked at..What company does that??
When I walked in I was greeted by 4 of the most beautiful women a guy could lay eyes on, and just when I was waiting for Hugh Hefner to come around the corner I was greeted by someone who knew a tremendous amount about my bow, he took it and stepped behind a door. Before I could flip through the pages of a bow hunting magazine he came back out and handed my bow back to me, fixed.

I have dealt with many companies on many levels, but I have never had service like that. Most companies pat themselves on the back when it comes to talking about how "good" they treat their customers, these guys never tried to convince me they would look after me, they just did it.

Thank you Excalibur, you have a customer for life, I just wish you sold cars too.

David
A.W

Re: Excalibur's customers service, unbelievable.

Post by A.W »

Pydpiper wrote:Thank you Excalibur, you have a customer for life, I just wish you sold cars too.

David
Now you are dreaming. :lol:

Second to none!!
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

TO HECK WITH THE BOW!!!! TELL ME SOME MORE ABOUT THE WOMEN!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
taureau noir

Post by taureau noir »

Better not,first,the service ,those ladies gives the service lol.
Next thing you'l see Pidpiper will have to bring his wife along,the next time he need servicing. lol.
Taureau noir
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Believe it or not pydpiper but one of the women was a toronto sun girl .