Equinox release date ??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

Equinox release date ??

Post by GREYWOLF »

:?: Has any one heard when this new one will be avalibale? My wall has a new rack all ready for it , And I am getting itchy to shoot it.
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/ ... QUINOX.jpg[/img][/img]
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

great looking bow! I wonder if the stock would fit Excal's other bows? I would like to get one for mine if they would fit.
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
Bow Life

Post by Bow Life »

from what has previously been discussed on this forum, the stock wont fit due to making the bow shorter yet maintaining the same power stroke. I also doubt you would be able to purchase the stock alone due to the fact that it represents the "new model". Just a thought though.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
Digger

Post by Digger »

Available Spring 2007)

Excalibur’s 225 lb. Equinox combines the Exomax’s bone crushing power and blistering speeds of up to 350 FPS* with our handsome and ergonomic new thumbhole stock, making it the flagship of the Excalibur line! The Equinox is designed and built with a reduced overall length, making it easier to cock and steadier to hold without sacrificing the amazing downrange performance that has made Excalibur famous. Decorated with new "Realtree AP Ô” camouflage using the striking Kolorfusion process, this is a crossbow that will earn it’s place in your trophy room for decades to come. Each Equinox comes tapped to accept Excalibur’s scope and quiver mounts, has quick detach sling swivels, and sports our fiber optic sight. #2250
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Rich

Post by Rich »

They had them at the Harrisburg, PA Show last weekend. Not sure which model it was but it cost 550 if I remember right. It was nice looking. I'd almost be willing to upgrade my Exocet.

Rich
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

I heard they would be available in April.

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
arkhog

Post by arkhog »

Anybody know why the Phoenix wasn't given a new thumbhole stock?
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

All new items will be available by April 1 but, that is from our factory so it will still have to get to dealers. Just as an inside note, our first batch is almost sold out so if you have your heart set on one of the new crossbow models you're best to put one on order from your local retailer. Many of our dealers tell us thier first order is sold already.

The new crossbows look fantastic with the thumbhole stock and new Realtree AP high definition camo. I find the new stock balances really nice and feels perfect for me. I will be getting one of these puppies for sure but from the look of our back orders I think it will be late in the season... if I'm lucky! :shock:

Peter
TYE

Post by TYE »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:All new items will be available by April 1 but, that is from our factory so it will still have to get to dealers. Just as an inside note, our first batch is almost sold out so if you have your heart set on one of the new crossbow models you're best to put one on order from your local retailer. Many of our dealers tell us thier first order is sold already.

The new crossbows look fantastic with the thumbhole stock and new Realtree AP high definition camo. I find the new stock balances really nice and feels perfect for me. I will be getting one of these puppies for sure but from the look of our back orders I think it will be late in the season... if I'm lucky! :shock:

Peter
Shouldn't you be getting first dibs ? :wink: :lol:
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Nope, I will get last dibs...you know the old saying "the customer comes first"! Or, the shoemakers kids have no shoes.... :D

Peter
A.W

Post by A.W »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Nope, I will get last dibs...you know the old saying "the customer comes first"! Or, the shoemakers kids have no shoes.... :D

Peter
...or the paying client gets the goodies. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Peter is right we are going to be the last to get the new stock . Because there is alot of the bows already spoken for to the dealers .
xeon

Post by xeon »

arkhog wrote:Anybody know why the Phoenix wasn't given a new thumbhole stock?
None of the other bows just got a new stock, they got a new name and price tag. My 2cents.
Rebel Hog

Re: Equinox release date ??

Post by Rebel Hog »

GREYWOLF wrote::?: Has any one heard when this new one will be avalibale? My wall has a new rack all ready for it , And I am getting itchy to shoot it.
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/ ... QUINOX.jpg[/img][/img]
Don't really need it! Look at what a Vixen can do! :lol:

www.frow-biggamerecords.com/moosexbow.htm - 8k -
"Just an Ole Sinner Saved By Grace"
www.floridaconservation.org/
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:shock: Nice Rebel Hog !!!! I do agree the 225 # is a lot of power and mabey to much for some folks , I harvested 4 deer last year the longest was 52 yards the shortest 23 yards, None went more than 10 yards. I do agree the max and now the equinox are very powerfull . But if legal in your state or province WHY NOT ??? KE = swift cleen kills. pluss I love the sound when it hits your game , sort of sounds like Chuck Norrris kicking a guy in the chest THUMMMMP !!! the sound of victory What ever you like EXCALIBUR can do it for you GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]