Perfect Gift for Girlfriends Birthday

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

Perfect Gift for Girlfriends Birthday

Post by DrDan »

My gal bought a house out in the boonies and get a little concerned about these guys who now are able to open any lock with thumping a key in the tumbler. My god they have directions on how to do it on internet. So anyhow I thought a nice self protection gun might allay any fears she might have. It is her birthday so what better gift than a 12 ga sawed off to a legal 19 1/2"! LOL The worst gift I ever gave her was a cement mixer for Xmas so she could make ornamental concrete tiles. She loved it and loves the shotgun. Oh yah I tied a little strip of lace around the receiver to make it a little more feminine. LOL

DrDan
TYE

Post by TYE »

You better not come home from work late anymore... :wink: :lol: :lol:
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Nice Coachgun! 8)
Ontario Trophy Bucks
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Old Stevens/Savage pretty nice shape for $100. I didn't figure I could go wrong on that. I always keep an 870 Police Special near the bed but I think a double says alot to people unfortunate enough to break in.

DrDan
TYE

Post by TYE »

Last edited by TYE on Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

You just never freaking know... I had a damn pizza delivery guy come to door the other night at 1:30AM Hell I didn't know what the guy wanted so I grabbed a Taurus Tracker in 41 Mag and had it laying on my lap when I went to the door. He giggled and said, "You wouldn't shoot me would yah?" I said, "Sure if you were here to make trouble". I sent him to the correct address and all was well. A few years ago I let a guy in to use the phone late at night... A week later when I was away my house was broke into. Nobody gets in anymore unless I know them well.

DrDan
TYE

Post by TYE »

DrDan wrote:You just never freaking know... I had a damn pizza delivery guy come to door the other night at 1:30AM Hell I didn't know what the guy wanted so I grabbed a Taurus Tracker in 41 Mag and had it laying on my lap when I went to the door. He giggled and said, "You wouldn't shoot me would yah?" I said, "Sure if you were here to make trouble". I sent him to the correct address and all was well. A few years ago I let a guy in to use the phone late at night... A week later when I was away my house was broke into. Nobody gets in anymore unless I know them well.

DrDan
I don't blame ya.

Atleast the pizza guy just giggled and didn't poop his pants. :lol:

I was seeing this girl a few summers ago, and her dad's plan for the first time I came over, was to be cleaning his shotguns when I showed up. I just laughed and said THAT'S COOL! and he's like SO I HEAR YOU HUNT and I was like, YEAH SURE DO, YOU? and he's like YEP, ANYTHING WITH 2 LEGS.

Took me a few minutes to catch onto that one. :oops:
kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

He was referring to geese, ducks, grouse, etc. Waterfowler :lol:
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

And anything interesting in his daughter's bird/beaver :lol:
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
xeon

Post by xeon »

Dr. Dan... you should try the crossbow for a PDW. I hear they are very acurite :lol:
TYE

Post by TYE »

LeGrand wrote:And anything interesting in his daughter's bird/beaver :lol:
:lol: :lol:

As soon as he found out I was a hunter, he thought I was cool and liked me right off the bat.