Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dodgeman158

Post by dodgeman158 »

Good luck.Speedy recovery.
Rebel Hog

Post by Rebel Hog »

Wishing you the best of luck!

Well, the worst part of Knee Replacement is the rehab after surgery. You will do rehab untill you can bend your fore leg back 90* and some people will never bend it back more than 50 or 60*, but those are the one's who give up.
"Just an Ole Sinner Saved By Grace"
www.floridaconservation.org/
Charlie Booze

Post by Charlie Booze »

Tar Heel Good luck on your knee replacement our prayers are with you. I myself have had 6 knee surgerys on a left knee and 2 on the right ,6 yrs. ago they put a steel plate in the left knee because the said I was too young. I just had knee surgery Feb.6 just to clean the bone fragments. I was off work for 5 months with the steel plate. Before you know it you will be in the tree stand for the 2007 hunting season. I could climb a lock on tree stand, but I just bought a tree stand with a built in ladder. Just remember we will be thinking of you. :lol:
rutman

Post by rutman »

If you are from the US you'll be better than ever, not so sure about Canadian health care anymore.
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

good luck, knees can be tricky buisness. I blew out my left one playing bball 4 years ago. Go at rehab as hard as you can within YOUR limits.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
afd34744

Post by afd34744 »

Good luck with your knee replacement. I had both of mine done at the same time one year ago today. I still have a little discomfort but nothing like it was before. Doc sadi give it some time. It's a different kind of pain. I was back to work in three months. Like Rebel Hog said the worst part is the physical therapy. I would tell my therapist that the PT in physical therapy stood for PAIN & TORTURE. Best of luck.
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

I want to thank all you for your encouragement, i got home from the hospilal thursday mar. 29 and am doing good. I can move around and do about anything I want with the walker, but I can tell its going to be a long, hard, road. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hate to even think of going through this without my wife she is a godsend.

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
Bucko

Post by Bucko »

Hang tough and positive, better days are getting closer and enjoy your time with your wife.
Lucky Lar

Post by Lucky Lar »

GOOD LUCK !
rutman

Post by rutman »

It's worth the pain and anguish to be able to do all the things that you love like loading a crossbow and even better UNLOADING. :wink:
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
lauriegrove

Post by lauriegrove »

...is really sore on the inside. I've tried heat and coldness, I've tried eating chicken flavour Walkers but it still hurts. Suggestions?
[url=http://healthequipments.allnutri.com/invacare_knee_walker_pid3907.html]knee walkers[/url]
saxman

Post by saxman »

My father 84,had his done two months ago and is doing great.
He said the key is to REHAB that knee,do all you can and hang tough,you can do it.
Don't go through all this and not rehab the knee,that is key.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Fox

Post by Fox »

Good Luck, let us know how it goes
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

BigTiny wrote:Good luck with that new knee; get up on it as soon as they let you. Recovery will go faster the sooner you start.
Agreed!

Good Luck!
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

After my fall back in 1997 I was in rehab for ten months relearning how to walk. I got to see lots and lots of knee replacement guys and gals come and go.

The ones that really attacked the physical therapy did well. The ones that moaned and cried and complained the entire time did poorly.

Vigorous rehab is absolutely the key to restoring your life.