World Championship WCSA 3D Sporting Crossbow Unlimited

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Swede

World Championship WCSA 3D Sporting Crossbow Unlimited

Post by Swede »

If anyone likes to participate in the WCSA 3D World Championships in Sweden you are welcome. It will take place 29-30 of september in the beautiful area of Småland. The competetion is unlimited which means there will not be any limitations in draw weight.

There will also be a discipline for historical shooters. So you guys with "historical" crossbows are also welcome.

Write me a message if you wish to come.

Welcome to Sweden!
Michael

ChappyBoss

Post by ChappyBoss »

Swede,
I might be interested, You said 3D targets, but what sort of distances and shot angles are we talking. How many targets per day etc.
A little more info might get me heading to Sweden later in the year.

ChappyBoss
Swede

Post by Swede »

There will soon be new shooting rules published on WCSA website. The distance is up to 45m. Shooting angles is up to the imagination :wink: of Günter Wetzler who is arranging the competetion. Would love to see some britts here in september.
Swede

Post by Swede »

The competetion lasts for two days. What I know is that there will be over 20 targets. Its a great possibility to meet and make new friends. I hope to see some people from the forum there. Would be fun. :)
ChappyBoss

Post by ChappyBoss »

Sounds interesting,
I guess it will be all unmarked distances?
I will check out the rules on the WCSA web site.
Roughly where in Sweden is the venue?
Any idea if there is plenty of local acconmendation? Price?
Sorry for all the questions,
Thanks ChappyBoss
Swede

Post by Swede »

Dont be sorry!!! I like the interest. Yes, it will be unmarked targets up to 45m. I dont think the WCSA have updated the new rules. The rules they have on the website are old fieldtarget rules just a bit adjusted to sporting. But there will soon be rules that are made just for sporting. With less limitations.

The competetion will be near Vetlanda. The nature there are just wonderfull. Only the nature is worth a visit.....

There will be offered accomodation. We will try to keep it at a price range which is reasonable. There will also be camping possibilities.

At the moment we know there will be germans, austrians, czechs.....at the competetion.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

If i had the money i would be there in a heart beat.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Swede

Post by Swede »

wildwindom.... It doesnt have to cost a fortune. We would be honoured to have shooters from the USA.