Bye for now!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grizzled47

Bye for now!!

Post by grizzled47 »

I was just winding up the last few jobs before leaving here, including my final emails etc, and thought i would like to say "bye for now" to the forum! We had yet another snow storm last night!!!!! Mary and I spent the morning clearing the drive for the LAST time!! It has to be clear for the movers on Monday morning, or I think I would have given it a miss this time! We have lost count of the number of times we have cleared snow this winter :roll: We keep getting emails from friends and family both in England, and over here, who are enjoying lovely spring weather, and we have to tell them how cold it is, and how much snow there is!!!
Anyway, Here are a few pics of our LAST clean up this morning!! And a last pic of us both on this property! This is also the last writing from this computer until it is set up again in our new home! Will be in touch with you all soon......now it is time to pull the plug!!!!
Grizzled!
Shovelling yet again!
April 14th....nice spring scene!
Here comes the plow to fill in the end of drive again...as they do!
Our last pic in Miramichi!
If at first you don't succeed...try again!!
Grizzled.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Best to you in your new location ....

:lol: :lol: Looks like that snow plow was waiting around the corner ! :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
diesel

Post by diesel »

Hope your move goes well. Best of luck :D
TYE

Post by TYE »

Best to you bud! :D