Here's your sign

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Here's your sign

Post by raydaughety »

OK guys, it's the off season and I'm bored. I'm sure that we've all got a " here's your sign moment." Let's hear em. I'll go first.

My wife an I were shopping for a new vehicle for her. We were test driving a brand new 2003 Nissan Exterra suv. Tina was amazed at all the gadgets and lights in it. One feature was the overhead digital temp / compass display. As we entered a traffic circle, she looked up at the display and said " look honey, it's 36 degrees outside and the wind is blowing out of the northeast. :lol: :lol: I could have died.

I've done so much stupid stuff that I'll have to pick the best and get back to ya. :wink:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
mblaney

Post by mblaney »

I have one, from my wife also (I don't have a sign yet :roll: )

Her sister's TV broke down; we had an second TV using rabbit ears in our basement so I offered it up to her. My wife interjected and said "don't give her that one, it only gets three channels!" :shock:

My brother-in-law and I still laugh at her for that!

Cheers,
Mike
TYE

Post by TYE »

Ok, this is the funniest one ever...

My dad goes to Tim Hortons for a coffee and donut one mornin'. He's wearing his camo hunting jacket. The girl in the drive-thru says to my dad, "YOU MUST BE A HUNTER" and my dad replied, "NAW I JUST WEAR THIS JACKET AROUND SO PEOPLE CAN'T SEE ME DRIVING....HERE'S YOUR SIGN".

I'll never forget that one.. :lol:
DJH

Post by DJH »

Shortly after marrying Red some twenty-five years ago, I took her with me as I scounted for deer. As we passed through an open field of CRP acerage we came upon a deer bed. My wife squealed with excitement, "Oh look! A deer nest!" HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
Email: [email protected]
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Years ago, my uncle called me at the office and told me that he had found a ridge that ran along a creek that was tore up with deer sign. It was muzzleloader season ( 1st week in oct ) it was a hot day but was cooled off by an afternoon thunderstorm. My uncle took me to a white oak tree and said " climb that one " . About 45 minutes later, I was sitting comfortablely in my tree climber when I heard a familiar " pop " you know, the sound of a primer going off upon a misfire. I started giggleing quietly as I imagened what had happened to Uncle Ellis and his wet muzzleloader. Just then, I heard something crashing through the brush when out of nowhere, a big 8 pointer ran up within 50 yds of me and stopped in the wide open. I cocked the hammer, aimed, and " pop ". The buck just stood there like nothing had happened. Now gentlemen, all I had to do was put another primer in the nipple and he was mine. But nooo! I'm not that smart. I grabbed the lightning loader that was hanging from my neck and dumped ANOTHER 100grains of powder and ANOTHER 245gr hollow point down the barrel and quietly pushed the load down. As I looked down the sights I felt confident that he was dead and just didn't know it. At the crack of the gun, my climber spun 1/4 way around the tree and the gun dropped to the ground. :oops: Here's my sign :!:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

This one is not mine, I got it from another narcotics officer from Arkansas who was in my class at RCTA.

Several officers show up at a mobile home in the Ozark reigon with a search warrant. The officers knock on the door and a guy answers. They ask "Are you *****?" The guy says yes and they tell him they have a warrant to search his property. He asks why and they tell him, "We got a tip from an informant that you are a cultivator of marijuana." The guy says, "I ain't no cultivator! You go ahead and search."

So the officers go in and search the trailer. In one room they find a closet full of marijuana plants complete with grow lights.

They bring the guy in to show him the evidence and they ask him, "What is that growing in your closet?"

The guy says, "It's marijuana."

One of the officers says, "I thought you said you weren't a cultivator."

Guy says, "I ain't no cultivator, I'm a Presbertyrian!"
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I like that Big Tiny. :lol:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Fergie10

Post by Fergie10 »

:lol: