Swedish website

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Swede

Swedish website

Post by Swede »

I just wanted to show our sporting club website. We mostly shoot Excalibur crossbows. I hope you like it although it is in swedish :wink: It is under construction....

www.armborstskytte.se
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Swede
Is your Meopta the artemis 2000 or 3000 (steel or alloy?)? 30mm tube? Which reticle? And lastly, how are the optics, and is it durable?

Thanks
Joe
Swede

Post by Swede »

It is Artemis 2000. You can see it here http://www.meopta.com/index.php?id=66&lang=en# . And my reticle is nr.4 show at that link. I like it simple. Nothing to disturbe my shooting. I can very fast adjust my sight because of the adjustable mount so I only need a simple reticle. I have a friend that shoots without a adjustable mount and uses the Meopta with the 4B reticle. It works very well for him to use the different crosses to compensate the distances. The tube is steel. The optics can be compared with very high quality scopes. The light values are great. I know that many serious shooters in europe use Meopta scopes and I have never heard about any getting destroyed. I have guess I have done atleast 10.000 crossbow shots with that scope. I can recomend the Meopta!
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Swede
Thanks for your review. I have looked at one with the Z-plex reticle, seems like a good scope.

Joe
Swede

Post by Swede »

Well, I would think you will be satisfied if you go Meopta. If you have an adjustable mount that reticle would work fine.
Swede

Post by Swede »

Some new pictures at our website... As you can see we shoot both crossbow and bow. There will be more :wink:
Matthias72

Post by Matthias72 »

Nice pics!
Hunting&Crossbow- www.cacciaebalestra.altervista.org -The first Italian crossbowyers site

Exomax&Exocet200
Meopta Artemis 2000 3-12x50
Wolfszeit adjustable scope mount
Absorber V-BAR
Ultra-sensitive trigger
2219xx78-620grs-21% FOC
Nap Nitron