awshucks

Post by awshucks »

latest blog results:
1st blog: 154 pro 67 anti 7 still don't care. lol
2nd blog: 95 pro 12 anti
"Eze 18:21"
DJH

Post by DJH »

It’s very interesting how the ANTIS insist that if there weren’t really so few of us crossbow creeps we could get organized and work for our own season just like they did. No sooner than that has come out of one side of their mouth the other speaks saying the reason the blogs are so lopsided is that the crossbow people are better organized than the NABC at getting the PROS to respond to conflict. At the end of the day, Gentlemen (and Ladies), if you are completely honest, you must admit that those guys are “REALLY GOOD” and that we are “REALLY BAD”. It should be fairly obvious that there’s not a whole lot we can do to win against the likes of those “GOOD OL BOYS”! I have never seen such desperation!
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
Email: [email protected]
marmot

Post by marmot »

I too smell desperation. The “Antis” are finally acknowledging that they do not have the numbers to defend their stance on this issue. Up to this point, they have been able to control the issue at the state level through better organization.

The one attribute that I noticed most while reading the blogs was the relative age difference between the two groups. The “Pros” seem to have twenty years or more on the “Antis.” This large difference in average age will make the pro-crossbow crowd a very formidable enemy, as older people are in much better control of their emotions.

One last thing: did anyone notice the high number of “straw man” arguments that have been put forth by the anti-crossbow crowd? I especially love the one where the poster used “illegal immigration” in his argument.
DJH

Post by DJH »

You mean the guy that thinks like the Klu Klux Klan! Marmot, your last post on that site was incredible! It really put them in their place and exposed them for what they are. A most excellent and wonderful job! Thank you.
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
Email: [email protected]
marmot

Post by marmot »

jh45gun wrote:I noticed your post said mamot instead of Marmot. Was that a typo or intentional.
Yes, that was a blurry-eyed, 3:00 a.m. typo. I made the mistake of having a caffeinated soft drink on my way home from work. I cannot handle caffeine like I did when I was younger. If I drink anything caffeinated after 12:00 p.m., I am up most of the night.