graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
saxman

Post by saxman »

FUT THE WUK?????
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

Look like a bunch of candidates for the Darwinian of the year award to me. An accident waiting to happen. Too much chance of an accidental release, even without fish hitting you in the back of the head and essentially sitting side by side another archer bouncing around and another boat hovering around. At the end the woman actually releases with the other boat coming right into her shot. After the initial surprise of the fish behavior, the whole thing actually sort ticked me off. For me, almost an anti-hunting and fishing commercial combined.

Don't mind me. Maybe the heat is getting to me.
John Wade the Dog Trainer
www.johnwade.ca
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

I SAW THIS ON THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL A WHILE BACK AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN KEEPING THESE "CARP" FOR FOOD. THEY WERE JUST KILLING FOR THE SAKE OF KILLING AND THAT DOESNT DO ANYTHING FOR ME. LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN THOUGH. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH STURGON HERE IN FLORIDA JUMPING INTO PEOPLE ON BOATS HERE. LAST WEEK A WOMAN WAS HURT BAD ON THE SUWANNEE RIVER BY A LARGE STURGON HITTING HER.Image

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
rutman

Post by rutman »

I believe that however they kill them off would be ok. Shotguns may even be a better choice. They are an imported invading species and they greatest current threat to the great lakes fishery, not to mention recreational boating and tourism in general. They have to do something about them, even chlorinating the river would work for me. At least doing a few that way will help feed some bait fish when they render down.
rutman
paradox
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

They aren't just in the great lakes. They were introduced down here in the south as well. They were supposed to help keep aquatic vegetation down, now they are a clossal PITA. They have ruined one of our best lakes for bass already.

BTW, the shotgun method is already in full swing down here. Duck hunters don't like getting smacked by these things any more than fishermen.
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

I hate non native species. We have all sorts of them here. It is very sad to see and hear about the damage they do. Do those carp (or what ever they are) jump like that any time a boat motor gets close or during the spawn or what?
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

John Wade wrote:Look like a bunch of candidates for the Darwinian of the year award to me. An accident waiting to happen. Too much chance of an accidental release, even without fish hitting you in the back of the head and essentially sitting side by side another archer bouncing around and another boat hovering around. At the end the woman actually releases with the other boat coming right into her shot. After the initial surprise of the fish behavior, the whole thing actually sort ticked me off. For me, almost an anti-hunting and fishing commercial combined.

Don't mind me. Maybe the heat is getting to me.
I agree ,,
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
rutman

Post by rutman »

I just know that I would be out there every day if I lived there. And as far as the petrification of the PETA freaks, this hunter will continue to carry his tale straight out.
rutman
paradox
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
Evan

Post by Evan »

John Wade

Post by John Wade »

LV2HNT wrote:I hate non native species. We have all sorts of them here. It is very sad to see and hear about the damage they do. Do those carp (or what ever they are) jump like that any time a boat motor gets close or during the spawn or what?
Seen carp around here all my life and I've never seen one do what those fish on crack were doing. Didn't look like the carp I know either. The ones around here look a little coarser then those.

jw
Last edited by John Wade on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.johnwade.ca
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

rutman wrote:as the petrification of the PETA freaks, this hunter will continue to carry his tale straight out.
Simplify that down for me. I didn't get it at all. :oops:
www.johnwade.ca
rutman

Post by rutman »

I just believe that changing your life or hiding opinions that you believe in is the first step in defeat. No different than the war on terror you have to keep what rightfully belongs to you like freedom of speech, the right to hunt and the right to freedom in general. Otherwise they have already won the battle. PETA and friends will never win jack. Some of them may get a chance to hide behind some good ole hunters some day though.
rutman
paradox
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

I might have this wrong but I think when you read BigTiny's earlier post referring to PITA, he wasn't talking about PETA but was using an an acronym for Pain In The Ass, which is what you're probably thinking about me right now. :D At least I think he was.

jw
www.johnwade.ca