Computer help please

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Computer help please

Post by raydaughety »

I'm having a problem with this website and ONLY this site. My computer is working fine in all aspects except this wesite. The pages load EXTREMELY slow and it usually takes about 8-10 minutes just to log in. Also, the orange "flags" that appear next to your new topics and such, shows up in a very dull color. There is obviously a problem between my computer and this site. If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE sent me an e-mail ( takes too long to log in)

[email protected]

Thanks and God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
marmot

Post by marmot »

What browser (and version) are you using? You can find this information by selecting the "About" sub-menu item under the "Help" menu item.
xeon

Post by xeon »

Neither viruses or spyware would affect viewing of one site.

Try clearing temp internet files first. If that doesnt work try cookies, history and see whatesle you can clear. The best thing to do would be to start fresh so try installing firefox if you dont have it already, or use internet explorer if your using firefox.

If that doesnt work, try just setting defaults in your browser, maby something got switched.

If that doesnt work, try calling a proffesional. How about your ISP?
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I've tried clearing my history, cookies and temp files. I downloaded 6 microsoft updates, including Internet Explorer 7. I've also ran my anti-virus. No luck. This laptop is only a couple of months old so I think I'll drop it off and let them have a look at it.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray