Saxman

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Saxman

Post by Boo »

Saxman get better soon! Fight, Fight, Fight! I'm going to send some Irish genes and have them injected to give you some attitude!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
saxman

Post by saxman »

Hi All.
I thought I should give you an update.
At this point I am back in renal failure,my body is rejecting the new kidney and I am back on Dialysis and prednizone (a horrible medication)
My body feels as if I am loosing the battle but my spirit and will to beat this is as strong as ever.
I go back to sugery on Thursday for an exploratory to see what is up.
Although I only get on for short periods I enjory reading the posts and trying to stay current,I have a brand new Equinox still unfired and deer season on the way so I must get better.
As most of you know I have a strong faith in God and place myself in his hands and his will be done.
I believe that this is just another hurdle to jump over and I know that there are many who suffer much more than I so there will be no complaning here.I love life and plan on sticking around for a long time.
Your friend and mine,Jay, flbuckmaster was an insperation on the Buckmasters TV Show.Your strength shine through my friend.
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... hp?t=18425
Thanks Boo and matthias72 for the PM,s they are uplifting.
Alright,enough about me,I hope this finds you all well and I'll see you around.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

We are all praying for your recovery. Stay strong in spirit, the body will follow!
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
diesel

Post by diesel »

It's great to hear from you Saxman. Keep up the Fight. My prayers are with you.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hey, Sax ...

Keep the good attitude. We're all pulling for you. :D
Grizz
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

Good luck on Thursday Sax, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Mountain Man
Normous

Post by Normous »

Love life and stay strong through this.
Strength to you, family and friends.
Norm
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

My prayers to you and your's Sax. Thank you for showing such great strength, courage, and faith during such a trying time. You are an inspiration to me. I hope I can be as possitive and rational as you are if I ever have to deal with anything like this. Good luck on Thursday.
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
marmot

Post by marmot »

Here's something that my wife sent to me yesterday:

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 glasses of wine...

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two glasses of wine from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand.
The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things; your family, your children, your health, your friends, and your favorite passions; things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, and your car. The sand is everything else; the small stuff. If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first; the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the wine represented. The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of glasses of wine with a friend."
Bucko

Post by Bucko »

As the others I also hope Thursday will hold the answer for your turn around Saxman.

A prayer hour will be dedicated for you this Wed. Eve at 8 pm at St.Joseph R.C. Church adoration chapel;Toronto,Ohio. :wink:
Give it a try,What the heck!
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

The LORD is with you and so are my prayers Saxman.
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Polecat_2007/Jesus_the_Shepherd012.jpg[/img]
GOD IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD HE KNOWS THOSE
WHO KNOW HIM
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Here's wishing you the best, Saxman, and I'll keep a good thought for you on Thursday.

Best regards
Joe
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Best of wishes for you and your family in these times .
Orion

Saxman

Post by Orion »

My prayers are with you, never give up the fight no matter what.
Hope your health rebounds.

Best Regards
Mike
wabi

Post by wabi »

My prayers & thoughts are with you!
wabi