Special thanks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Special thanks

Post by raydaughety »

I wanted to take a moment to publicly thank a very special person. Jay, "flbuckmaster" sent me a PM months ago when I was going through a tough time with my back. Jay encouraged me to contact Buckmasters and apply for a hunt through the BADF Disabled Services . After watching Jay's hunt on the Buckmaster's TV Show on the 4th, I contact him again and once again he encouraged me to give it a try. Well, to make the long story short, I have a nice muzzleloader hunt booked in Virginia, thanks to Jay, Buckmasters and Sunrise hunt club. Guy's it not just a hunt that we're talking about it's about caring for others whether it's an uplifting chat when you're down or really going out of your way to help someone.

And it's not just Jay, although he's been great, it's all of you guys that have been there thru back surgeries, deaths and just everyday difficulties in life. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be able to shoot my exomag. So again, thanks to all of my friends on this forum for doing just that, being friends.

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

Congratulations Ray that is awesome. Get out there and knock down a big one!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congratulations Ray!!!!!!!!
wabi
diesel

Post by diesel »

Big congrats to you. Best of luck to you. :D
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Congrats Ray, I hope you have a great time!
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Congrats Ray, go for it.

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
chessy

Post by chessy »

i broke 3 vertabre and my coxis feb 21 and am still feeling the pain from it i am lucky that i can walk.. have been off work since then , thank god for compansation i also feel bad for people that have any type of back pain as it is very limmeting on what your can and can not do...i probably be looking for a cocking aid for my new crossbow that i bought early jan ..
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

GOOD LUCK TO YOU RAY! I WANT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON YOU CALL WHEN YOU HAVE THAT "BIG BUCK DOWN" THIS YEAR. AS FOR MY HELP, I FEEL YOUR PAIN EVERYDAY AND JUST WANT TO BE A FRIEND TO ANYONE THATS NEEDS ONE. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE HERE THATS NEEDS INFORMATION, ENCOURAGEMENT, ADVISE, OR THE LOVE FROM SOMEONE WHO TRULY CARES.....JUST PM ME.

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Go get'em Ray . :P
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Polecat_2007/Jesus_the_Shepherd012.jpg[/img]
GOD IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD HE KNOWS THOSE
WHO KNOW HIM
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sounds good, Ray! See? God does provide! :)
Grizz
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

Congrats Ray!!! I hope you get a monster. Do you know any details yet? Like where you will be and when.
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

LV2HNT, the hunt will be at the Sunrise Hunt Club in Brunswick Co, Va on NOV 12-14. It's 2300 acres that has been under trophy management for some time and holds some nice bucks. The hunt is supposed to coincide with the southern VA. rut which should be exciting. It will be a wonderful opportunity to hunt with others with disabilities to see how they overcome some obstacles that can challenge a disabled hunter.

Thanks for all the support guys and God Bless.

BTW, I meant what I said, you guys are the greatest.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Congrats and good luck with it! I know you will let us know how it turns out!
Why ride when you can walk!