Wolfszeit Scope and Mount

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Esox

Wolfszeit Scope and Mount

Post by Esox »

I'm interested in a Wolfszeit Scope and mount. Anyone have information on purchasing it?....
Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

Hi Esox,

you want to go here:

http://www.wolfszeit.de/administration/hauptframe.htm

Kind regards

Rudi
Excalibur Phoenix
Flemish Fast Flight
TruGlo Tru Brite 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Tricks 100 Grain 1 1/8
Esox

Post by Esox »

Thanks Rudi, I checked out the website and I found out that my German is ... well,....pretty bad...... Is there an American distributor for them?.... Also do you know off hand about what the Scope and Mounts go for?... If I have to get out a German-English Translation Book it make take a year to figure out if I can even afford one... Any ideas will help. Thanks again
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Esox
Near as I was able to interpret, I think they are around $200.00US, more or less depending on the exchange rate for the Euro at the time of purchase. But I could be wrong about that, my German is pretty bad. As Far as I know there is no distributor in the US. You'll have to order direct. They're not cheap. They are very similar to the old sniper mounts used back in the days of the Unertl sniper scopes. Hope this helps.

Regards
joe
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

One more thing, that's just for the mount. I don't anything about the scope.

Joe
Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

Hi Esox,

here's a rough translation of the 2 articles you are interested in, pardon my english, it's the best I can do :-)

Wolfszeit scope 3-9x40 multiplex reticle (15 marks) set in distances suitable for crossbow shooting (EXTEND-MIL-DOT reticle), variable distance settings for the range from 0 to ~ 100m (depending on crossbow and arrow used), relatively bright and crisp image, flip-up cover and helpful hints for the given crossbow-arrow combination. Best possible price-performance ratio (2 years warranty, void when dry fired or arrows used weighing less then 24,6 grams (379,58 grains) for Vixen, Phoenix, Exocet or less then 31,1 grams (482,96 grains) for Exocet200, Exomag, Paradox, Exomax or mounted on brands other than Excalibur)

Price:
108,- € (148,85 $)
158,- € combined with Excalibur scope mount and scope rings (217,76 $)

Wolfszeit scope mount - for Excalibur crossbows for stepless compensation of trajectory for any scope. Range 0 to ~ 150m (depending on crossbow and arrow used), extraordinarily precise processing for ultimate marksmanship, with 4 screws for mounting in place of the Excalibur scope mount.

Price:
219,- € with Picatinny rail (301,83 $)
229,- € with integrated scope rings (315,61 $)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Rudi
Excalibur Phoenix
Flemish Fast Flight
TruGlo Tru Brite 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Tricks 100 Grain 1 1/8
Wapiti

Wolfszeitz scope mount

Post by Wapiti »

The mount goes for 212.00 Euros which is about 290.00 US dollars depending on the exchange rate. If you use Google they have a translation version of the web site. Great mount!! I have it on my Phoenix with a Leupold 3 x9 50mm.