why, do you like this forum

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gad

Post by gad »

Lots of good people ready to help. Good guys over here.
Also found this forum in 2004, just some months before buy my exomaX.
I'm all for gun control. To me, gun control is putting 2 bullets in the same hole... UNCLE TED
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Aside from the great company, the most informational interactive site on x bows there is. Things I particularly appreciate: none judgemental, beneficial support and no feuding between members.
pduran

Post by pduran »

I'm bought my first crossbow, a Phoenix, only 2 month ago and here in Portugal there arent many xbow hunters. there is no site, or forum or even magazine were we can read anything about xbow and xbow hunting.
This forum helped me making my choice with the Phoenix , helped me with any doubt i had up to now!
You mostly kill deer and i dont find much about wild pig (javelina?). It would be nice if i could find another forum members to discuss a bit about these fellows.

We all share the same love, our excalibur xbow and that is enought to make us a big family.

Paulo
TYE

Post by TYE »

chris4570 wrote:The camraderie. The family feel. The good nature of most of the members. The Excaliburs! :wink: The willingness to help strangers. Great info.

RJ's pictures. Tye makes me laugh. Ecoaster, the best hunting/fishing partner one could ask for. There's too many members to list so I'll leave it at that.
Woohoo I made Chris's top three ha ha ha ha!
Makomachine

Post by Makomachine »

I like this forum because the people are as good as the crossbows...and that's saying something!

Tye...good to hear from you!
Excalibur Phoenix
Vari-Zone Scope
Steddy Eddy
Gold Tip LII / Blazer vanes / Tracer Nock / Slick Trick BH