why, do you like this forum

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hatchet jack

why, do you like this forum

Post by hatchet jack »

you want to know why i love this forum? i will tell you,, it dont matter what time of year it is ,, here it is always hunting season, good friends,scattered all over canada & usa . my first crossbow was a barnett ranger,,,still got it, only shoots 240 fps it will still kill a deer at 30 yards, put a new red dot on it last night sighted it in . 2 in high at 25 yards,still love to shoot it. deer & turkey season starts in kansas oct 1........what was your first crossbow & do you still have it.

have a good day,,hatchet jack
they say he is still up there.
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

A good group of people here and very little B.S. I don't post as much as I did before but I still check in to see how everyone is.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

I agree, the quality of the people here is A1. Not too much childish bickering and name calling, like on some other forums.

My first (and only) is my 175lb Exocet in "butt ugly" :wink: deerhide brown. Love it! More than enough bow for any deer I've had in my sights.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

This is my second family. I still shoot a 2003 exomag with a ComfyBear custom string and an accudraw that was provided by you guys and installed by Dan Miller.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

My first crossbow was a Horton Stag recurve which gave me nothing but problems. This was about 12 years ago. It's been excalibur ever since, thank god!!!
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
diesel

Post by diesel »

It's all about the great people and brotherhood here. :D
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

One other thing I like is the number of members who post. I visit some other forums and posts will sit on the first page for weeks or months before they get bumped with new ones. Always something going on here!
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Bobber54

Post by Bobber54 »

I purchased a new Phoenix last year. This was my first crossbow and knew next to nothing about them. The guys and gals on this forum got me
up and running fast. I harvested two does and an eight point my first year, thanks to all.
A great group
Bob
navaman

Post by navaman »

whenever i screw up something (sometimes very often :oops: ) i can count on the good men and women here to save my bacon. i even get to contribute some help every now and then. it's just a great place to be for help, information and even an occasional laugh.
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

First bow for me 17 years ago was the wolverine . Liked it so much ,I went to work for the company . :lol:
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i like cause hardly no one judges anyone here on how they hunt.. everyone loves to hunt and help others better themselves at shooting and hunting.

you see very few fights break out here.. if they do, usually its just heated for a moment then everyones back to getting along;)

secondly, i like the place cause its the forum of the best bow out there.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..... yep, im kissing butt LOL :lol: 8) :D :P
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

There is a great group of people here to talk to. To recieve and sometimes shere a wealth of knowledge with most anything related to crossbows or hunting. Tactics, methods, location, equipment, etc., etc.. And a place where you can come and gawk and sometimes brag about successful hunting trips.
Why ride when you can walk!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

The camraderie. The family feel. The good nature of most of the members. The Excaliburs! :wink: The willingness to help strangers. Great info.

RJ's pictures. Tye makes me laugh. Ecoaster, the best hunting/fishing partner one could ask for. There's too many members to list so I'll leave it at that.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Allan

Post by Allan »

I got to try a Criss Bow in 1996. I loved it. The closest thing to it at that time was Excalibur. Simple design, no bells and whistles to break. I bought a Vixen and it was the most gradifying purchase that I have made in my life. I still have and use that Vixen.

I found the forum soon after he purchase. What's not to like?
gad

Post by gad »

Lots of good people ready to help. Good guys over here.
Also found this forum in 2004, just some months before buy my exomaX.
I'm all for gun control. To me, gun control is putting 2 bullets in the same hole... UNCLE TED