Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

Last edited by Long Trang on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

That was awesome Long Trang!!! Thanks for posting it. I urge everyone to watch it. Even if you don't agree with it, you are still benefiting by using your brain and evaluating/validating your beliefs. That is something we need a whole lot more of. It is the truly ignorant that run this world because they are the majority and they do whatever the few in control tell them to do. We see it every day in our fight to keep our guns. If nothing else comes from this movie it will atleast encourage people to learn some things for themselves.
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

Yes indeed, my father always told me if you want to defeat your enemy, you better understand their point of view.
navaman

Post by navaman »

check out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com. some pretty alarming and disturbing stuff there at times. :shock:
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

That's some serious chit... Just don't know what we can do about it! I'm afraid we are already prisoners we just haven't realized it yet. I think we have lots more to worry about than losing gun or bow rights. Almost makes me glad that I'm an old person and won't be around in 30 years.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

i watched the video the other day, makes you wonder. thanks for posting man.
Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

No problem. Im not trying to start a debate either, I just found it very thought inducing.
navaman

Post by navaman »

there's another video on google called "loose change" . it deals specifically with 9/11.
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

What can we do, well pass it on to others for a start.

Thanks for the post.
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

Hey guys, Check this movie out. It is more feul for the fire. I unfortunately am not educated enough to know how much is true but it does make me think, along with the tons of other similar pieces out there. My biggest question is why no one from the gov is going out and dissproving these accusations? They prefer to shrug there shoulders, go on the offensive, or just flat out ignore the questions instead giving the American public an honest answer which is what we deserve. Sounds like the actions of lying, no good, dirty, scum bags to me. I would love to hear your thoughts, especialy because we will be the last defence if this stuff is true.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl
DOXNUT

Post by DOXNUT »

It sure is unfortunate what greed has done to the world.
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

Heres another one guys. Sorry if you have seen enough of this stuff from me. Hunting season starts next week so I should be able to start focusing on something good then.

http://www.911missinglinks.com/

This is in no way meant to accuse people of jewish faith as being bad people. Please don't take it that way.