NEW SAXMAN UPDATE!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

NEW SAXMAN UPDATE!

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hey, Ya'll ...

Sax sent me a PM this afternoon and wanted me to update folks on the forum, as he doesn't feel well enough to sit up and type for long.

He says that things aren't going well with his kidney transplant. His body is rejecting the new kidney and he's in failure again ... and that his lab results are "down where they should be up and up where they should be down." He's had to have a blood transfusion and lots and lots of tests. His body is wearing down and he's tired and unable to do much for himself, which is a stress he's not used to. He's currently home from the hospital, but is on standby to get called back at any time.

As most of you know, Sax is a Christian and accepts God's will in this, whatever that might be. His faith remains strong and he says he is ready to go home if he can't get well, without sadness and ready to meet his Lord ... but he's not about to give up. He want's God's will to be done.

He wants to thank all of you on the forum for your continued support and encouragement and especially thanks Boo, Ray Daughety, Matthias 72, Polecat, Droptine and Andre LeBlanc for checking in on him so regularly. He appreciates all of your prayers and friendship. He believes you're "the best."

Sax says that if he can't hunt this season that he'd like to send his brand-new Equinox (never even fired) to some deserving person who can't afford one so that they can use it while he can't ... better to loan it than for it to sit idle! If anyone knows a suitable recipient, let him know.

On behalf of our friend Saxman,

Adam

PS: This is the time to keep lifting up prayers and pouring on support, guys! It really makes a difference, as Sax has said. You are the best!
Grizz
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Thanks for the update Adam.

Thats sad to hear that saxman is not doing so well... I will be thinking of him and will say a prayer for saxman and his family.
Keep up the faith sax! and that is very generous of you to offer up your bow for someone else to use, if you are not able to use it... For you to even think of something like that at a time like this, really tells me alot about your character..

Wish you well Saxman..

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

On this forum are the most knowledgeable men that I've ever had the privilege and honor to be associated with. I also know that this forum is full of compassionate men with huge hearts that aren't afraid to lay it down and tell it like it is. Real men that get down on their knees and pray for one another. Now is one of those time for us lay down what we're doing and do so.

Saxman. You stand strong and fight, pray hard as we will and if there is ANYTHING that me or my family can do, please call: 252-670-2362

God Bless you all,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Thanks for the update. He and his Family are in our Prayers Daily.
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

I'm not liking this one bit Saxman. Tell that kidney for me that everybody on the forum knows where he lives and aren't above showing up to give him an attitude adjustment if he doesn't work a little harder at getting along with your body. :x

Prayers are being said for you and yours up here in the Great White North as well. I hope you've been well enough at least to get a chuckle out of the stuff I've been sending you. Wish there was something else I could do. :cry:
John Wade the Dog Trainer
www.johnwade.ca
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Prayer up!
chessy

Post by chessy »

get well ... from the chessy house hold
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

My thoughts have been with you these past months, and I know you will beat this. Be well my friend. Tom
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

Keep fighting sax! You'll be up and running soon! I send my prayers!
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
peter p

Post by peter p »

I'm praying for you Saxman.
Big John

sax

Post by Big John »

I'm doing my part here, I know he is doing his part there. Keep up the battle Sax Dude and know we are behind you.

Thank's for the update Grizz.
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Saxman you are in my prayers . The Good Lord will watch over you !
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Damn, I was hoping for a better update than that. :(

Will be thinking of you Saxman. I hope things will turn around for the better. You are a good man and deserve to be well. Take care!!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Keep up the fight, and wish you well Saxman.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Thanks for the update Grizz,Sax our prayers are still going out to you .