Scouting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tkstae

Scouting

Post by tkstae »

Hello to everyone, It's been a while even though I check the site everyday. I guess I've got the fever because It's 94 outside and I spent six hours scouting a new area this morning. My GPS says I covered close to 10 miles this morning. I didn't see any Bucks, but I counted four does with fawns. A couple of them had twins. I saw a least five groups of Turkey and the sign everywhere I went. Hope this is the year I get my first Excalibur Turkey. The season here in Missouri opens the 15th of next month so it's time for taking care of a few last minute items. I plan on putting up my hang ons next week in my old favorite spots. My retirement only lasted a year. Couldn't take working around the house everyday so I went out and found a new job. It's going cut down on my hunting time, but I'm enjoying a new career. I hope to save up and take a bear hunt up North next year, so I'll be asking alot of questions in the coming months about the best places to go. This site is still the best place I know for help and Information. Take care and good luck this year.