screws

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

navaman

screws

Post by navaman »

anyone know what size those screw are that attach the apperature to the trigger housing ? i seem to have lost mine (at a real bad time). but if someone knew the size i could probaly get some replacements at the hardware store. thanks............albert
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

They are a bit of an oddball, 6-40 x 1/4" long. We can ship you some if you need them.........Bill
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

That kind of service is the exact reason I own an Excalibur.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
navaman

Post by navaman »

i REALLY love excalibur ! i wish more companies were like them. even if they were they'd still be behind because excalibur will continue to lead the way a company should look after their customers. maybe i'll re-name my construction company EXCALIBUR CONSTRUCTION :wink: :D
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
KYXbow

Post by KYXbow »

Bill T answered a thread size question I had once on here also.

Glad to see Bill T reply!!
Makomachine

Post by Makomachine »

If Excalibur could be all things to all of my xbow needs it would be the only bow I bought. I own a Phoenix and you won't be able to pry it out of my hands. Simple, reliable, accurate, and field serviceable. The ONLY xbow I would take on a back country or once in a lifetime remote hunt. Given all that, I would like one a little narrower for my ground blind hunting - and that just doesn't fit into the recurve limb model. Thus, I will own two xbows eventually. But you can bet that one of them will be an Excal...always...

With that said, the service is also second to none. Outstanding, yet again...
Excalibur Phoenix
Vari-Zone Scope
Steddy Eddy
Gold Tip LII / Blazer vanes / Tracer Nock / Slick Trick BH
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Makomachine wrote:If Excalibur could be all things to all of my xbow needs it would be the only bow I bought. I own a Phoenix and you won't be able to pry it out of my hands. Simple, reliable, accurate, and field serviceable. The ONLY xbow I would take on a back country or once in a lifetime remote hunt. Given all that, I would like one a little narrower for my ground blind hunting - and that just doesn't fit into the recurve limb model. Thus, I will own two xbows eventually. But you can bet that one of them will be an Excal...always...

With that said, the service is also second to none. Outstanding, yet again...
Paradox/Maxpoint :D :D :D
"Eze 18:21"
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Well I sure hope youre happy with your answer(lol). Clicking on this topic of "screw" last night at work got me completely kicked out of the forum from my work computer. I knew what you were refering to but I guess the IS department is being a little over protective at times.

But glad to see that BillT does look after his customers like he does. Another reason that makes this such a great forum. (that now I can only check from home)
Why ride when you can walk!