O/T New Family Member

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigTiny

O/T New Family Member

Post by BigTiny »

Some of you may have seen my posts of my dog, Brody. Well, Brody was kinda old and last week he died. Here he is:
Yes, he was a pit bull. And a fine dog. When we adopted him he was no spring chicken, so we have no idea of his age.

Yesterday we found out about a 7 month-old Weimeraner/Lab and I went to check the dog out. We were going to wait until Christmas for a dog, but this one was too good to pass up, so I brought her home. Her name is Belle:
Why do I always wind up with a black dog/
She really likes the antler!
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Its hard to loose a friend and companion . Belle will help soften the loss.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

With a little training, she'll be a great tracking dog as well as a family companion. I've had several labs and they all picked up on the training quickly and have found a lot of wounded deer. The only problem with owning a tracking dog is your phone will start ringing about dark on saturday evenings. shoot me a PM if you want more info.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Having the new dog does help keep the kids' minds off losing Brody. It has also kept them busy keeping their stuff off the floor out of range of the new puppy.
mikeflo

Re: O/T New Family Member

Post by mikeflo »

BigTiny wrote:Some of you may have seen my posts of my dog, Brody. Well, Brody was kinda old and last week he died. Here he is:
Yes, he was a pit bull. And a fine dog. When we adopted him he was no spring chicken, so we have no idea of his age.

Yesterday we found out about a 7 month-old Weimeraner/Lab and I went to check the dog out. We were going to wait until Christmas for a dog, but this one was too good to pass up, so I brought her home. Her name is Belle:
Why do I always wind up with a black dog/
She really likes the antler!