Crankaroo Cocking Aid

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Brainiac

Crankaroo Cocking Aid

Post by Brainiac »

Does anyone have one and how do you like it ?
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

I HAVE ONE AND I HAVE TO LIKE IT!!!!!!!I CANT COCK MY MAXPOINT WITHOUT ONE.

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

Takes a bit of getting used to and it's not made for fast cocking but I would not be without mine. Some people complain about the noise . I am able to cock my Phoenix without the clicker on , just be careful. As the string set into place , click safety on and back-crank a few turns. Jobs done.
Love your neighbor, but keep your guns oiled.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Here's what I did but then again, I'm nuts so try it at your own risk. I cut itty bitty pieces of felt, smacked em with a hammer to flatten em out and glued em to the flat part of gears. :wink:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
the elf

Post by the elf »

Ray you didn`t need to go to all that work--------just lightly rest your middle finger of your non cranking hand on the ratchet lever---very quiet. Elf.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Got nuthin better to do :wink: BTW, I had binding problem with mine and sent it to Dan, let's just say Dan didn't approve of my contraption and sent me a new one.

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Rick Teal

Post by Rick Teal »

About 10 days ago I fell and broke a rib in my back. Today I put the rope cocker on my exomag and applied a little pressure - no way!

Luckily a fellow I met on the web lent me one he was no longer using, and I tried it out. It's great! I still have a lot of practicing before I'm adept with it, but it may just save my fall hunting.
I hunt, therefore I am.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Sorry about your injury, we'll be praying for you. That's great that someone was kind enough to loan you a crankaroo :wink: , it never ceases to amaze me at what hunters will do for one another. Practice often and be careful with that rib. If you need anything, just holler :wink: .

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I want to emphasize on this again, there is something in most hunters that other folks just don't get. Someone has a need, it is filled without hesitation. Just like my acudraw, the excalibur family came forth with gifts without hesitation even though the raffle hasn't panned out as of yet. I have something to share that relates to this topic but I'll start another thread.

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray