O/T My Letter to the Editor on the WI gun issue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Great well thought out and articulated letter...

Hopefully it will open a few eyes up there...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Good luck up there in WI. I hope your efforts bear fruit. The only way we can protect our rights as gun owners is to make the political cost too high for politicians to bear if they infringe on them.
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

Unfortunately I live in the peoples republic of Massachusetts and the only suggestion I can make is to fight them every inch of the way. The gun laws here are at best whimisical and arbitrary and they do nothing but encourage crime as the criminals know that the number of law abiding citizens that own guns here decreases every year.

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
bow hunter

Post by bow hunter »

Allowing local level politicians to make gun legislation decisions is very dangerous. If the current mayor of Toronto had his way, nobody in Toronto would be allowed to have a firearm in thier residence. He would like to see a central firearm respository where residents had to store thier firearms and go there to pick them up and retrun them there when they were done with them.