O/T Direct TV Channel MOR

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rich

O/T Direct TV Channel MOR

Post by Rich »

Anyone else lose the MOR TV Channel on Direct TV. I just called DTV and they couldn't give me an answer, I'll go nuts without being able to watch hunting shows 24 hours a day.

Rich
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I've lost it also. I'll miss it but I won't miss the continuous male dysfunction commercials.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
chessy

Post by chessy »

it was cancelled by dishnet about 2 months ago... direct tv did not want them as well i guess but there is a good hunting channel on dishnet channel 153 at least that is what they are in on the FTA boxes
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

LOST MINE TOO ! ! :twisted: :evil:
Love your neighbor, but keep your guns oiled.
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Mine is gone as well, can't say I'll miss it. There's enough hunting shows on VS and they now have cagefighting too.
taxman

Post by taxman »

MOR has filed for bankruptcy. t hey are owned by Turner Media Group. ive read on other boards that VS will be airing some of the hunting shows that were on MOR. IMO-right now-Vs B-L-O-W-S.
Swampdog

Post by Swampdog »

I lost it also and called up my cable company (Bright House / Time Warner) and complained. I politely explained how I spent 25% of my time viewing MOR and now I can't get it and I was thinking about cancelling my
subscription :cry: The young lady did some checking and called me back and gave me Sports PAK which has the Outdoor Channel, for free, and reduced my monthly bill by $5 :D
"Life is short, hunt hard"
Fred

Post by Fred »

Well well the things you learn on these sites I called direct TV and they told me they were moving to channel 608 which is Versus but it didn't happen I liked the channel for the most part except for all the hour long commercials