Last year

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildwindom

Last year

Post by wildwindom »

I had some problems in my mobile home in my expansion the electric got a short and lost all my deer in the frezzer very mad. Well this year my 3 yera old doughter found the knob to turn it up and down well needless to say she turned it all the way down lost another frezzer load :evil: :evil: :evil:
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

OH NO! Some thing like that happened to us. We had about about 200 lbs. of deer in our freezer in the basement. One time I guess my dog was running around and his leg pulled the cord out of the wall. You did not want to make eye contact with my dad that day! :evil:
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
exocet200hunter

Post by exocet200hunter »

I know the feeling ! I lost 2 steelhead and about 40lb's of Deer meat one weekend when The guy's and I were going to have band practice and 1 of the guy's unplugged my freezer so he could plug his amp in . I was pissed considering the only way I found out it was unplugged was from the smell and fly's in my garage.
Let me tell ya -what a mess. And ofcourse no one would own up to it. O'well what can I say S*i# happens.
deerman

Post by deerman »

I like the gismo that bstout posted, never new there was such a thing. Thanks for the post, now its time to order one. :D
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Yah that's a good idea bstout. I just went through hell getting all my meat in freezer canned - bought this upright in April and it crapped out in September - By god they better honor the guarantee.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan