where to buy via mail

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

warningshot

where to buy via mail

Post by warningshot »

looking for an x bow ..excalibur ...looking for the exocet .....can't believe that you can buy them cheaper in usa than than canada....anyone know where u can get them for a decent price thanks
Exocet77

Post by Exocet77 »

Not sure by your post on weather your looking for a dealer in Canada or the Usa. In Canada check out Archersnook http://www.archersnook.com/catalogue.php?Category=102

Exocet 200 in Kolorfusion Camo $550CND. I guess with the Canadian $ almost par you could probably get some good deals across the border, but check for s&h, duties and fees.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

i guess i 'm looking for usa prices in canada..not sure why u have to pay more in canada .....for a bow made in canada ....
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Hello I Bought An Exocet Crossbow {$429.95} The Excaliber Right Stuff With Scope Accessorie Package For {$249.95} Received Free Shipping On These Items Received Them In 2 Or 3 Days From The Time I Ordered Them From {Bowhunters Superstore} 1-800-745-4296 Toll Free Number This Store Is Super For Service And Response On E-Mails... I Had My Order Shipped To Ft. Lauderdale Florida. I Would Call And See What It Would Cost You To Have Your Order Sent To Canada. Hope I Have Helped A Little On Your Question.. Happy Shooting
Exocet77

Post by Exocet77 »

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Hello Again Forgot To Tell You On My Last Post That You Will Love That Ecaliber EXOCET Bow. It Is Fast, Accurate, I Love Mine!!! At The End Of October I Will Be In A Tree In Tennessee Hopeing To Bag My First Deer With It. Good Luck Finding One And You Will Not Be Disappointed...
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

The reason that they can sometimes be had cheaper in the USA is simply the exchange rate between US and Can $s. We set out pricing at an exchange rate of about 1$ US to 1.15$ Can. It is now at par and to be honest, we are hurting on every bow sold in the US because of it. Remember though, if everybody goes to the US to save a few bucks today, where will the local stores be when you want a string or something in a hurry?
jay73

Post by jay73 »

Bill T wrote: Remember though, if everybody goes to the US to save a few bucks today, where will the local stores be when you want a string or something in a hurry?
Ditto, don't forget your local shops guys.

Jay
chessy

Post by chessy »

im with bill t on this one saveing a few bucks to go to another place like the usa ... but when lebarons sells for 699. and cabels sells for 599 and i am heading that way... 1 hundred bones is better in my pocked than anyone elses... not even factoring the 14% sales taxs
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

... with the us dollar being so close to the canadian dollar ,....you would think there would be a sale or throw in some extras or something.....i work way to hard for my money to give it away ...ii have been supporting my local bow shop and purchased things there that i could get cheaper elsewhere....i 'd love to support my local bow shop but they don't want to support me ...it's aasanine when u have to pay 2 hundred more bucks and they wont budge ....
frydaddy

crossbow purchase

Post by frydaddy »

:) If you do'nt mind buying for a Georgia Boy i am a dealer. Happy Acres Store Screven Ga. Listed on the excalibur site. Hope i can help.
Thanks
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Hello Chessy Have You Checked Out Bow Hunters Super Store It Is $429.29 Which Is A Bigger Saveings Yet..
chessy

Post by chessy »

dick195252 wrote:Hello Chessy Have You Checked Out Bow Hunters Super Store It Is $429.29 Which Is A Bigger Saveings Yet..
I was speeking of the equnox.. it is 519 there still 80 bucks cheaper than cabelas at 599
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

That Is A LOT Of Money!!! I Believe In Supporting My Local Dealers Allso. But When It Gets To That Big A Differance Sorry :cry: I Can Use The Money As Much As Them. :D Tell Me How There Can Be That Big A Differance In Price If They Are Priceing Fair.. :twisted:
frydaddy

xbow purchase

Post by frydaddy »

:) Warningshot email and tell me what your looken for I'll price it for you.
Hope to Here ; Frydaddy