You've GOT to be kidding!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

You've GOT to be kidding!

Post by VixChix »

ARGH!

http://www.peacefulparks.org/ppc/campaigns_hunt.htm

"The truth is that angling, but especially sport hunting are no longer popular outdoor activities. According to a federal report released in 2000, The Importance of Nature to Canadians, only 3.5% of Ontarians engage in the sport of hunting but yet they are given 100% of Ontario's natural resources including our parks and conservation areas, affording wildlife zero protection...."

....and so on... if you read this link, try not to gag! :evil:
It's a pretty twisted & sad point of view!

My brother from out west commented: "I say, rub ‘em in bacon, and set ‘em free in a berry patch in Grande Prairie… Problem solved. "

I second that motion. :!:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
frydaddy

Crazy Stupid Anti Hunters

Post by frydaddy »

:twisted: Well you could take those peaple out, handcuff them to a tree pour honey over there head and turn on a dieing rabbit call and let them in joy nature. :evil: :evil:
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:roll: We got um down here too , A bunch of head cases ,
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I can not believe people actually believe this drivel . They even go on to attack sports fishing

[/quote]
But the sport fishery is an aggressive industry that has probably done as much, or more, damage to the natural aquatic system of the Great Lakes than any other industry.

Please consider these facts before picking up your fishing rod.

Currently, Ontario produces 8 million fish (not including eggs or private hatcheries) for stocking in 1,200 lakes, rivers and streams. Many of these artificially raised fish are non-native and hybrids, that would never occur in nature, but which compete with native species. Fifty percent are used solely for stocking ‘Put-Grow-Take’ programs;

“Put-Grow-Take” artificially stock inland waters, turning our wilderness lakes and rivers into “holding tanks” for the sole purpose of maintaining and bolstering an over-exploited recreational fishery, and making a mockery out of the concept of 'sustainable use';
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

Thanhs Vix Chix for the update. How do we correct te lies that these"experts" put out? I guess we could go to those meetings in large numbers and keep them out. Dirty pool or not, their game. Is there an open season on morons. Too bad someone had not rubber oil on their mothers eggs.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I'm waiting for one of their SmartCars will tangle with a deer. 8) Then they'll be whining to the MNR to enact deer birth control or a deer relocation program. :roll:

I'll be happy to inform them that we're already trying to do that for them, but there are just not enough of us are out there! :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
swiftfox

You have to be kidding

Post by swiftfox »

Vix how do you argue with stupidity? It beats me where these people get their information from. Last year deer car crashes were higher in Middlesex center than they were in Huron Bruce county in southwestern ontario. For years Huron Bruce had that "honour" Our hunting dollars as all Ontarion's know has been going into a government slush fund for years now. Agreed Migratory Games Permits have had a large decline but small and large game seems to have stabilized. If only we could get our hunting dollars working for us again. More MNR people more hunting/fishing resources.. If only------------don't forget to vote October l0th. :)
Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil says "Oh! crap She's up"
Brainiac

Post by Brainiac »

I know in the southeastern USA, NC. The non-native and hybrid fish have got out of hand. Ex the carp fish. To bad they don't release native and non-hybrid fish.

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/d ... php?id=468
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Here in the U.S., we try to keep these people isloated in california, but sadly many escape and contaminate other states. I believe their condition is contagious and irreversible. The disease seems to affect their brain cells and the process is accelerated when they give up eating meat. It seems our only recourse is prevention. I think if a kid is taken out fishing and hunting early and often enough they will never be afflicted with this condition.