Ray's Raffle

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

big dog

Ray's Raffle

Post by big dog »

And the winner is A.W.-please pm me to work out shipping details-thanks Bill T for drawing the lucky #,
big dog
I finally met Mrs.right-only I didn't know her first name was alway's
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sounds like A.W. is the lucky dog around here! :D
Grizz
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

A.W. you lucky dog, congratulations to you :!: .
For those of you that are new, My name is Ray and I'm disabled. I had the need for a mechanical device to crank my excalibur exomag. Big Dog saw this need and offered to donate a new muzzleloader to be raffled off and the proceeds were to purchase the accu draw. Well, the donations came in and my accu draw was purchased from Dan Miller. Dan was gracious enough to do the install at no charge. Now I can hunt with no worries. Big Dog became ill and the drawing was postponed until now.

Big Dog, I don't have the words to describe how I feel right now. I'm so greatful for what you did for me. All of the members that purchased tickets weren't looking for a free gun, they were looking to help a fellow hunter and friend. Thank you all for participating in the raffle and making it possible for me to shoot my bow. I want to thank Bill T for doing the drawing to assure that everything was on the up and up and for building the BEST CROSSBOWS IN THE WORLD. And I want to thank God for providing me with the best friends that a man could ask for.

Again, congrats to A.W. I pray that everytime you up pick up that gun, you remember that you got that gun not only by chance, but by helping someone in need.

Once again, you new guys can do a search for "Raffle" and read everything that transpired and you'll realize that this isn't your typical forum, it's a family, a way of life, the "Excalibur Way"

God Bless each and every one of you,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

We were all winners! What is equally impressive to me is this got put on hold due to an apparent illness of Big Dog, and the true class of this forum showed through w/ no cries of foul, ect. I'm very proud to be a member here, best of luck to all.
"Eze 18:21"
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

Congratulations to both Ray and AW. This is truly a wonderful forum.

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Does A W know yet?
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray