groundpounder quiver and range finder mount

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

travis

groundpounder quiver and range finder mount

Post by travis »

i have been reading and looking at groundpounders quiver mounts and just had one question has anydody used them with the excal rangefinder mount. i am just wondering if it puts the quiver in the veiw of the range finder. like they way they look and sound like they are very funcional as well.

thanks for any info working in north africa but will be home in 2 days dying to get out and try the new equinox.
exuinox, groundpounder mount,
right stuff scope packeage
greatest WIFE and kids got me this for fathers day.
Dunn14

Post by Dunn14 »

I'm not sure but i think there was a post a while ago about this.
If i remember right the groundpounder mount blocked the view of the rangefinder.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I believe w/ either Danny's over the bow quiver mount or Groundpounders your rf and rf mount will only work w/ quiver detatched, the two quvier mounts seem to work fine left on the bows. I know for certain the quiver has to be removed on Danny's, but have only done estimates on Groundpounders. I didn't have Excal's version of the rf mount when I was checking it out w/ quiver bracket Groundpounder sent me. I am equally certain on Groundpounders the quiver must be removed, just am not 100% sure on quiver mount interfering. There's info coming soon from a friend of mine on another forum of a shot w/ video cam on rf mount on a deer. Want to let him post his own results.
"Eze 18:21"
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I believe Awshucks is correct on this. They will work with quiver detached but not with the quiver on.
Why ride when you can walk!