Beautiful morning

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Beautiful morning

Post by raydaughety »

I'm in my stand with my laplap top watching the black skies turning to a hint of blue to the west and a touch of orange to the east but nowhere near light enough to see the paths around my box stand. I enjoy the solitude, the peace and quiet and the sound of a lonesome owl down in the branch below me. But that should all change in about 30 minutes. I saw 2 bucks and 11 does out of this stand between 7:15 AM and 8:00 AM yesterday morning. This is so peaceful but something is definitely missing, Tyler. He's should be getting up now and getting ready for school. It's just not the same without him, but still enjoyable. I'll post some pics of the Carolina sunrise shortly, stay tuned.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
aerostarp

Post by aerostarp »

Sounds wonderful Ray. Wish I was in a stand with my young son instead of at work. :cry: Wayne
wabi

Post by wabi »

Amazing how much you miss them when you finally do manage to get some time alone. :wink:
Is Tyler hard to get up for school?
Michael really drags out getting up and getting dressed on school mornings, but on Saturday or Sunday all I have to do is stick my head in his room and ask, "Do you want to go hunting with me?". Awake and up getting his camo on immediately! :lol: :lol:
wabi