groundpounder mount

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

groundpounder

groundpounder mount

Post by groundpounder »

Other than those in current transactions I'm sold out for now. I have plates on order being cut now but will probably be about two weeks before I'm completely ready to sell again. I will keep you guys and gals posted.
Why ride when you can walk!
gnhuntin

Post by gnhuntin »

Hey groundpounder have you thought about using carbon fiber or fiberglass to cut down on weight? Mcmaster Carr has a lot of different materials.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Titanium!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

If I was making thousands of these I could see changing the materials to possibly some type of plastic. But to justify the initial cost I would have to know I could sell alot more than I have. For the numbers I'm doing aluminum works good for me(but its not all that cheap either!). But one change I am making with the top plate is it will be made from 3/16ths material versus the 1/4" of the ones already out. Still plenty plenty strong but will be slightly lighter. I have a couple already complete with the new thickness and do not forsee any trouble with the thinner material.

And TITANIUM!!! Are you kidding me! LOL I know you are but if you knew the cost and difficulty in machining that! Wow, some people have thought $32.00 shipped to their door is too expensive already and I couldn't imagine the cost of titanium. LOL
frydaddy

what's up.

Post by frydaddy »

:) GP how's the deer hunting in monroe this time year. Are this rutten yet. Frydaddy :)
Well i didn't wake up on the Coolen board.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

GP how's the deer hunting in monroe this time year. Are this rutten yet
From my experiences I couldn't say. I haven't gotten in the woods here in about the past three weeks. But several of my friends have been shooting some nice bucks around here and they say its getting started pretty good now. I should get a chance to hit the woods again some next week so we will see how it turns out.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Received mine today. Looks great and fits great. Will be back out with the bow after this week and am looking forward to the new set-up. Thanks for the very quick shipping!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
travis

Post by travis »

hey groundpounder hope you are having a great season, just read your post and saw that you are out of stock right now i am heading back to work in africa on sunday so waiting is no problem, i sent money via paypal tonight for a black mount could you just give me a idea of how long you are thinking it will be before you are ready to ship again.

thanks just anxious to get it on the bow when i get back to catch the tail end of deer season.
exuinox, groundpounder mount,
right stuff scope packeage
greatest WIFE and kids got me this for fathers day.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I should have mounts with the 3/16" thick top plate finished up this weekend and ready to be shipped by Monday. Thanks.
Exocet77

Post by Exocet77 »

Received my mount yesturday. Just waiting for x-bow season to start again next week.

Thanks!