Day of justice

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Day of justice

Post by raydaughety »

I was talking with Grizz earlier and he asked about the progress in the case against the guy that nearly killed me. I didn't know anything at the time but when I got home I had a message from the detective letting me know that he plead guilty to several charges today including trespassing with intent to harm another. Evidently, this is a very serious charge. He was fined an undisclosed amount of money and lost his hunting license for 2 years. He also has to perform community service. I don't feel so bad anymore. I feel that justice was served, some don't. I'm just glad that it's over. Oh, they confiscated his 4 wheeler. I think that they should give it to me :wink:

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

Ray,

I am glad to hear that they caught the guy and he got some of what was coming to him. It is good to have it resolved and I agree that you should have got the 4 wheeler.

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

Awesome Ray!
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Amen, brother! :D

That's what laws are for ... to protect the innocent and punish the wrongdoer. May other aggressors take note! :D
Grizz
rattler1

Post by rattler1 »

Excellent Ray I'm glad you followed thru on this!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Glad to hear justice has been served to the wrong doer .This season has been a little expensive for them .Pay for a lease ,pay for a tow ,now pay fines and lose a fourwheeler. :D
wabi

Post by wabi »

bstout wrote:Look at all the great success you and Tyler (especially Tyler) :wink: have had this year despite it all. I can hardly believe how hard you guys had it and you and Tyler kept on going.

This has been a deer season you both will remember for many years.

My hat's off to you Tyler & Ray! :D :D :D
Couldn't have said it better!!!!!
wabi
Esox

Post by Esox »

Good for you.... While this has been a horrible experience, it can serve as a great example for your son on how to deal with a situation and do what's right.... Great going!, Ray....
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I forgot to add that he has to pay for all related medical expenses as well.

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Well, that's a lot of good news! Glad to hear that you won't have to deal with them messing with your hunts again. I sure hope they've learned a valuable lesson!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
mikew

Post by mikew »

Ray,
I'm very glad to hear that this has a just ending!
-Mike
huntman

Post by huntman »

Congrats Ray! All the best and i hiope u are feeling better
navaman

Post by navaman »

i'd especially hate to be that guy when he has to give an account and face THE JUDGEMENT if you know what i mean.
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

VixChix wrote:Well, that's a lot of good news! Glad to hear that you won't have to deal with them messing with your hunts again. I sure hope they've learned a valuable lesson!
Something tells me these people never learn their lesson. We have an outlaw poacher/pot grower that gets arrested every year and he continues to do the same. Its a wonder someone hasnt killed him as yet. He tried to steal my gamecam Sunday evening. He took the sd card out to remove his photos (evidence). what he didnt know was after you remove the card the camera still continues to take pictures and saves them into the internal memory. I got 2 pics of his ugly mug trying to get the lock off the camera chain.....he finially gave up but I bet he returns with the bolt cutter he used to cut the cable across my private road to my feeder/camera last week. If he does he will spend another month or two "in da pokey" as I have turned over the photos to "the man". I am not pressing this now but if he returns I will.
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Navaman, you got that right. He's doesn't have to give an account of his actions to me or anyone else on this place, but he will stand before God and be Judged. Kinda reminds me of when my 4 year old daughter is doing something that she knows that I wouldn't approve of and I'll just sneak up on her and say " I don't know what your up to but someone else does. :D . She'll stop what she's doing and find another way to get into trouble. :wink: . That's my girl.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray