Scope mount

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

schonyuk

Scope mount

Post by schonyuk »

I purchased a scope mount for my Equinox online. It has arrived but with no mounting screws. Can anyone tell me the correct size and thread pitch etc please. Also The scopes I have, and I have a few, dont fit the scope rail. Mine are too narrow. What size scope rail is it and what size scope dovetails do I need. Is this what you call Weaver mount. I am in the UK so my std sizes are all metric
Thanks
Alan
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

This came up a while ago, your best bet it to email Excalibur and see what they say, I am guessing they will simply mail you the correct screws.

[email protected]
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
schonyuk

Scope Mount

Post by schonyuk »

Thanks. That sounds like the best idea
Alan
schonyuk

Post by schonyuk »

Pydpiper wrote:This came up a while ago, your best bet it to email Excalibur and see what they say, I am guessing they will simply mail you the correct screws.

[email protected]
I did as you suggested Pydpiper and yes they emailed me for my particulars and said they will send me a set of screws. Thats customer service. One of the 2 main reasons I purchased Excalibur in the first place. The second was the product, unbeatable in all the ways that are important to me
Thanks Pydpiper and Excalibur
I am now looking for a good scope to mount on it, to purchase of course.
Alan
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Last edited by fuzzy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
schonyuk

Post by schonyuk »

fuzzy wrote:If possible, I would have had them send a scope and rings along with the screws for the mount. Having accessories designed, built and proven for your equipment is hard to beat. I wouldn't put Honda parts on my Harley :wink:
Harley, you lucky so and so. They cost a fortune over here but in my opinion are worth every penny, I just havnt got that many pennies. I have taken your advice and enquired about the price of their scope and rings
Alan
bj

Post by bj »

fuzzy wrote:If possible, I would have had them send a scope and rings along with the screws for the mount. Having accessories designed, built and proven for your equipment is hard to beat. I wouldn't put Honda parts on my Harley :wink:
i've put lots of honda parts on my harley :shock: .... my buddy has one but the closest they've come though, has been sittin on the seat :wink:

Wayne.........