atv insurance rebate

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

warningshot

atv insurance rebate

Post by warningshot »

JRS

Post by JRS »

My insurance SPAM! already sent me copies of all my invoices and receipts as well as the form to fill out a few months ago, and explained the particulars to me. Nice to know he is actually looking out for my interests and simply not taking the money and running. :D
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

That is a real good chunk of change :lol:
fletch

Post by fletch »

Thanks for posting very useful info, I will be checking into this.
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

Thanks for the information Warningshot. It is odd that the information appears on the crossbow forum before it appears on our own atv forum. :roll: Go figure. Thanks.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
bj

Post by bj »

kitty kat wrote:Thanks for the information Warningshot. It is odd that the information appears on the crossbow forum before it appears on our own atv forum. :roll: Go figure. Thanks.
i think you will find that a lot of insurance companies removed the tax back as far as April 2004...when the taxes came off the auto insurance, some companies removed it from their recreational/sport policies also...i know mine did...insurance company in this instance was Lombard...

wayne.......
JRS

Post by JRS »

i think you will find that a lot of insurance companies removed the tax back as far as April 2004...when the taxes came off the auto insurance, some companies removed it from their recreational/sport policies also...i know mine did...insurance company in this instance was Lombard...

wayne.......
Yeah, that's what my SPAM! told me. He said there was uncertainty about what taxes ATVs were subject to until the Ont. government finally made a ruling and made it retroactive.