Perch jerkin

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Perch jerkin

Post by raydaughety »

Got out of church, pulled in the drive way and the boat looked so lonely :roll: . Temps in the high 60s gave Tyler and I the fever. We put the boat out behind the house and caught a few. Can't wait till spring :wink:

We really enjoy creek fishing, especially warm mornings with a fly rod or a top water bait.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Our ponds are under 6" of snow.. I wish I knew how thick the ice was under that.
It's hard water season here in Ontario, this crazy up and down weather is keeping us from fishing.
Have fun!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Good times had by all it looks like.
Perch jerkin wont start here till May.
Were in and out of ice where I fish.
http://www.greatlakesvista.com/
wabi

Post by wabi »

Michael had the same thought today with temps over 50ºF (10ºC), but the ponds are still ice covered. :(
Supposed to hit 60ºF tomorrow with some rain, so the ice should disappear soon. Only a couple months until they will be releasing trout into the local lake again. We like to catch a few of them every spring!
wabi
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Yah Ray I got the hots to go ice fishing but my report last week from Lake Erie is that the ice is out and they had to pull the shanties off the ice. Chit I wish this weather would make up it's mind. It supposed to be 75F and rain Tuesday. Oh well I still have plenty of perch and a few walleyes in the freezer.

Hey how about we go down to Hatteras sometime in the late summer early fall and fish the Sound side? Nail some trout, flounder and maybe, just maybe hook a few wahoo. I gotta get a line on one of them suckers one of these days.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

We'll have to keep an eye on the weather. It's beautiful right now but last year it didn't warm up until late April...early May. Seems like the kids played baseball in turtle necks most of the baseball season :roll: . But your right, the fishing gets great here in Sept...Oct...
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
saxman

Post by saxman »

That a boy Tyler.
Get Er Dunn
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

nice jack too (Chain pickerel) and dr. dan you can get the trout and flounder on the sound side but i doubt you will get any hoo inside.
thanks philip
Crockett&boon

Post by Crockett&boon »

nice bass wheres the brim lol
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string
Downunder

Post by Downunder »

Quality times Ray !
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

We didn't catch a single bream. We were actually crappie fishing but couldn't find them. We just wanted to get the boat out for the first time of the year and do a little river scouting, now it's time to stock up on baits and a little maintenance on the boat.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

pdislow wrote:nice jack too (Chain pickerel) and dr. dan you can get the trout and flounder on the sound side but i doubt you will get any hoo inside.
there are alot of hoo's down here inside. cold weather tends to bring them in out of the weather.
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.