Need Help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Crockett&boon

Need Help

Post by Crockett&boon »

well heres what i got i'm going to buy a t/c pro hunter just can't figure out how i want to go buy the muzzleloader or buy the frame and a 338 federal barrel i have a new kp1 knight i guess my question is wold a t/c muzzleloader be any better than the knight enuff to have 2 muzzleloaders or just go ahead and get the rifle barrel when i buy it i'm getting a trigger job and a new pin for it this is where t/c has had problems with this gun heavy trigger and sloppy pin any thoughts?
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string
Rich

Post by Rich »

Personally, I think the TC Pro-hunter is over rated. I'm sure it's a great shooter (all my TC's are) and you'll be the envy of your hunting buddies because you have the newest and most expensive gun, but I can't see paying the extra money for a bunch of fancy plastic. No need for 2 high end muzzleloaders, Knights are great guns, (my best muzzleloader is my MK-85). I'd just get the extra barrel for the Knight or if you want the TC, sell the Knight.

Rich
Last edited by Rich on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawg hunter

TC Encore

Post by hawg hunter »

I agree with the previous thread. As for the problems with the Encores there are replacement pins that can be torqued to get the desired tightness in the receiver. Look a E. Arther Brown web sight he does a lot of custom wrk on Encores.
Crockett&boon

Post by Crockett&boon »

thanks for the help guys
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string