Are our members down in the U.S. safe?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LondonDave

Are our members down in the U.S. safe?

Post by LondonDave »

I know we've got some guys from Tennessee and area on the board. Is everyone and their families okay with the bad weather down there?

I'm hoping so.

Dave
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I am in Florida now, but the people that look after our house in Tennessee while we are in Florida said all was good it missed Mcewen just lots of wind so the whole town got through it with little damage and no Human Injury's {Thanks for asking}
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

I was thinking about that, I hope everyone who made it safe!
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

:) Yeah, thanks for checking, Most of the damage and loss of life was in Western TN, the other side of Music City. I for one live in middle lower eastern part of the state.. Be aware when the weather gets in the 70's in Feb., there is probably a tornado near by.
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

All is well in East Tennessee,,,We had very high winds and alot of rain at my place..... The deer and turkey came out yesterday as the weather broke.... :lol:
Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done
Newbi

Post by Newbi »

Our area was one of those hit by the tornadoes Tuesday evening. It hit here about 5:30 PM. Went through a small town about 8 miles west of my home. A lot of destruction, 1 fatality. The lady that died was the wife of one of my co-workers. It will take quite a while to clean up and start rebuilding, but we are a resilient bunch down here. God is still in charge and will provide!
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI (When all else fails, Play dead)
Genesis 27:3
Crockett&boon

Post by Crockett&boon »

well hit all around us with in just a few miles be everyone in my household is fine thanks for asking
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string